|Found 8 images - displaying 1 to 8|
1. The beach, West Mersea, postmarked 1930
Date: Before 1930
Image ID CLR_015
2. Across the Marshes, West Mersea. Postcard 78497 postmarked 1938
Date: Before 1938
Image ID CLR_035
3. The Beach, West Mersea. Postcard postmarked 1951
Date: Before 1951
Image ID CLR_061
4. The Beach, West Mersea. Postcard.
Image ID CLR_081
5. Smugglers Way, West Mersea. The Old Victory on the right. Under the sacks in the centre is Shram, collected by Jim Mussett on the end of Old Hall Marshes for ...
Image ID CLR_103
6. Putting Green and Esplanade car park, West Mersea. Postcard
Image ID CLR_105
7. Aerial view of West Mersea. The Hard and Coast Road. Postcard postmarked 1960. Essex County Standard photograph.
Image ID CLR_121
8. Coopers Beach, East Mersea - aerial view. Postcard postmarked 1962.
Date: Before 1962
Image ID CLR_123
9. West Mersea - Dabchicks Sailing Club and the Old Victory. The Dabchicks Club House is the stage 2 building, built 1961-63. Postcard.
Date: After 1962
Image ID CLR_201