211. Primrose bus outside the White Hart at West Mersea
Image ID WOO_BUS_005
212. Horse drawn carriage at the Cross on East Road, turning into Dawes Lane. Berwick House in the distance looks as if it is still under construction. The carriage ...
Image ID WVR1_031
213. Seaview Avenue 1922/23. The car is a Clement Bayard (1913 ?) model owned by Mr Edwards, 187 Harlesden Road, Willesden Green. Driver Leslie Edwards. Mrs Weaver ...
Image ID WVR1_049
214. Sea View Avenue. Postcard 101923.
Postcard 101930 taken the same time dates this before July 1929.
Date: Before July 1929
Image ID WVR1_053
215. Seaview Avenue, West Mersea. Postcard 135972.
Image ID WVR1_054
216. Fairhaven Avenue early 1900s. The distant houses in the centre of the picture are 'Clovelly', 'Beachy Head' and 'Coverdale' at the top of Seaview Avenue.
Image ID WVR1_069