91. Oswald Albert French outside his Boot and Shoe Shop in Kingsland Road, West Mersea.
Image ID FRC_002_007
92. Gowens. Yacht and General Sailmakers, Ship Chandlers and Outfitters, The Coast, West Mersea, Essex
Image ID GOW_OPA_003
93. Abberton Bakery. The brick oven - it was fired by oil in its later years.
Date: 24 October 2013
Image ID GRD_ABK_034
94. Bert Cudmore. Shop, 148 Coast Road, City
Image ID GRP_OPA_007
95. Band. Mersea Cycle Depot.
Image ID GSM_OPA_003
96. The brickfields run by Clifford White behind Underwoods Garage in West Mersea.
Sid Greenleaf, not known, Bill Gasson, Ernie Dixon Tim Mole and Kenny Bacon.
Image ID GSM_OPA_021
97. Fairhaven Cafe and chalets, all demolished 1971 to build Fairhaven Court.
Image ID GSM_OPA_047
98. Smith's Steam mill in Mill Road, West Mersea about to be demolished.
Image ID GSM_SML_001
99. Smith's Steam mill in Mill Road, West Mersea about to be demolished.
Image ID GSM_SML_003
100. Smith's Steam mill in Mill Road, West Mersea about to be demolished.
Image ID GSM_SML_005
101. "Woodwards" originally "Liza's" High Street - Liza de Wit's. L to R Gerry Mason (or Freddie Weaver), Brian Marshall, Geoff Atkins, Gordon Russell, David Stoker. ...
Image ID HAD01_024
102. Underwood's Garage. In the picture are Fred Oppezzo and Jacky Wenlock. Austin Van 5467EV. Shell Mex petrol is 4/2 a gallon (4 shillings and 2 pence) and with ...
Image ID HAD01_030
103. Hadley's Shop in Mill Road.
Image ID HAD01_041
104. Hadley's, 10/12 Mill Road. On the right is J. Unwin, General Stores.
Image ID HAD01_044
105. Mersea Electric Laundry Company van. It used to be driven by Ivan King. The man in the picture is a visitor from London.
Image ID HAN_030
106. Clarke & Carter, Coast Road, West Mersea
Image ID HEA_OPA_031
107. Wyatt school. Geof Hempstead's sister Bunty King Durrant's store
Fund-raising mine outside Wm. Wyatt, boatbuilder, ship chandler.
Image ID HEM_OPA_547
108. Highfields Country Club brochure. Cover.
Accession No. 2011.01.013G
Image ID HFB_BCH_001
109. Highfields Country Club, St Peters Road, West Mersea. Telephone 372. Brochure.
Image ID HFB_BCH_003
110. Highfields Country Club brochure.
Image ID HFB_BCH_004
111. Highfields Country Club brochure. Contact Mr E.B. Davies, Resident Secretary.
Image ID HFB_BCH_005
112. Highfields Country Club brochure.
Image ID HFB_BCH_006
113. Highfields Country Club brochure.
Image ID HFB_BCH_007
114. Clifford White men who built the Council Houses in Barfield Road c1920. Names as given by Mary Stevens are
1. Jack Spurgeon 2. Mr Freeman 3. Claud Dymock ...
Image ID HWC_AB1_005
115. West side of High Street, West Mersea. Mersea Fish Caterers, and L.W. Burton & Son beyond.
Image ID HWC_AB2_047
116. West side of High Street. S.A.M. Hines Estate Agents on left. Fortunate Finds, Mersea Fish Caterers, L.W. Burton & Son.
Image ID HWC_AB2_049
117. Looking north up High Street from Cock, butchers. Mary Chapman on bike. Jeffery's shop on the left.
Image ID HWC_AB2_051
118. High Street looking south. Melrose Road on left. Appleby butcher extreme right.
Image ID HWC_AB2_053
119. Tredget's shop on Queens Corner, with Pet Supplies next door.
Image ID HWC_AB2_059
120. Archie Smith's. Queens Corner.
Image ID HWC_AB2_063