91. S.Y. BULIMBA - name on back of card and also on jerseys of the crew.
BULIMBA ex MELISANDE, ex MONARCH, built Barrow 1883. Official No. 84268 [LRY 1935]
Image ID CG6_037
92. BULIMBA on jerseys of crew, but back of card is marked CREOLE.
Image ID CG6_041
93. Crew - GULZAR on jerseys. George Sams is written on back of photograph.
GULZAR built Southampton 1934, Official No. 163640. 2 oil engines. [LRY 1935]
Image ID CG6_045
94. M.Y. GULZAR
Image ID CG6_051
Image ID CG6_055
96. S.S. LOWTHER CASTLE. R Besket W.T.O., R.A. Young Engineer, A. Mackensie, 2 Officer, A. Jones Chief Engineer, R. Martin Engineer, F.G.R. Matthews J. Officer.
Image ID CG6_057
97. Crew of MARGARITA N.Y.Y.C.
Image ID CG6_201
Image ID CG6_255
99. Motor Yacht SHEMARA. Owner Sir Bernard Docker. Captain Tortelle and crew.
Reg Sams and Geoff Sams.
Image ID CG6_257
100. ? E. Heard - 2nd Mate
SHAMROCK 23 metre on the Clyde off Dunoon.
D. Duncan O'Neil
Captain E. Sycamore at the wheel.
Image ID CG6_259
Composite schooner built J.G. Fay & Co., Southampton, 1896. Official No. 106901 [LRY 1900, 1914]
1900 LRY gives owner as F.B. Atkinson from ...
Date: May 1908
Image ID CG6_265
102. Captain Harry Pettican and crew of SUNSHINE.
L-R Captain Pettican, Harry Milgate, Syd Mills, Eric [sic] [Ernest] Appleton (Mate), Uriah Lewis.
Image ID CG6_273
103. H.M. Yacht BRITANNIA.
H.M. King Georve V, H.M. Queen Mary, H.R.H. Prince Albert(Duke of York), H.R.H. Princess Mary.
Major Philip Hunloke, Helmsman, ...
Image ID CG6_281
104. John Chatters at Ivy Cottage, Churchfield, about 1914. The seafaring jumper from CHANCE belonged to his son Fred who was a member of the crew of this yacht ...
Image ID CHS_051
105. Reverend and Mrs East. Revd. East was at East Mersea 1957 to 1973 and West Mersea from 1957 to 1971.
Image ID CHS_061
106. "Catchy" - Patricia Catchpole
Image ID CHY_011
107. Miss Gladys 'Nan' Peacefull from Mondamin, East Road, and Mrs Bertha Sams of Blue Row and
Image ID CHY_017
108. Raymond Jones Catchpole. Born October 1886 to William John Catchpole 1848-1920 and Emily Jones 1852-1933. The badge he is wearing is the Royal Army Medical ...
Image ID CHY_RJC_001
109. Raymond Jones Catchpole. Suffolk Regiment.
Image ID CHY_RJC_003
110. Raymond Jones Catchpole
Image ID CHY_RJC_005
111. Raymond Jones Catchpole
Image ID CHY_RJC_007
112. Herbert 'Joe' Reeve at Wick farm Layer de la Haye, Lennox family where he was the horseman and lived in a tied cottage, "Wick cottage" adjacent to the church. ...
Image ID CLN_003
113. Layer United Football Club 1922-1923.
Top L-R 1. S. Vinson, 2. P. Edwards, 3. A. Hart, 4. A. Searle, 5. O. Brunning
Middle 1. S. Howard, 2. J. Cole, ...
Image ID CLN_LDH_003
114. Layer United Football Club. Winners of Birch District League 1923-24.
Top L-R 1. L. Rayment, 2. H. Demmond, 3. E. Gamble, 4. F. Searle, 5. A. Hart, 6. O. ...
Image ID CLN_LDH_005
115. Dora Clift and her father.
Image ID CLT_MIS_021
116. Dora Clift's father.
Image ID CLT_MIS_031
117. West Mersea School group
Back row 1. Stanley 'Bump' Farthing,2. Reg Sales, 3., 4., 5. Vic Mussett
Second row 1., 2. Beat Green, 3, Doris Tucker ?, ...
Image ID CORJ_005
118. Coronation Party in the Fountain Hall. 1. Mrs Fenn 2 Mrs Pearl Green 3. Mrs Fred Cudmore, 4. Joan Woolf 5 Mrs Fred Wass 6 Mrs Dan Woolf 7 Mrs Waylett 8 Mrs ...
Date: June 1953
Image ID CORJ_007
119. Coronation Party in 1953 in the Fountain Hall for children in the Queens Corner area.
2. Mrs Fenn, 3. Shirley Fenn, 6. Joan Cornelius, 14. Brian Dixon, 15. ...
Date: June 1953
Image ID CORJ_017
120. A.H. Cornelius. Kingsland Road, West Mersea.
Image ID CORJ_021