| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 230 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. Aerial view of part of East Road, West Mersea, looking northeast. Brierley Hall is lower centre. On the left is Mondamin, with Patricia Catchpole's stables next ...
Image ID AWA_011
2. West Mersea - aerial view looking north west. Waldegraves and Decoy Point lower left.
Image ID BJ34_001_051
3. Aerial view of High Street with Captains Road and Walnut Tree Cottage on the corner. There is no sign of Kenston Court yet. Wilf Carter's electrical shop lower ...
Date: After 1961.
Image ID BJ34_001_067
4. Aerial view of West Mersea. The Hard and Coast Road. Postcard postmarked 1960. Essex County Standard photograph.
Image ID CLR_121
5. Coopers Beach, East Mersea - aerial view. Postcard postmarked 1962.
Date: Before 1962
Image ID CLR_123
6. The Nothe, Dabchicks Yacht Club, Old Victory, bottom of The Lane. Aerial view.
Image ID CW10_001
7. The Hard, Cobmarsh and Packing Marsh Islands. Bradwell in the distance.
Image ID DC3_002
8. The Hard looking northeast towards the Strood. Packing Marsh Island and Cobmarsh Island on the right.
Image ID DC3_003
9. Looking towards the Hard and Mersea Island. Packing Marsh Island centre.
Image ID DC3_004
10. Buzz'n Creek. Houseboats and the Hard beyond.
Image ID DC3_005
11. The Hard, Coast Road car park, causeway, Clarke & Carter's slipway. Hulk of PIONEER top right.
Image ID DC3_006
12. The Hard, causeway on the left. West Mersea Yacht Club in the centre.
Image ID DC3_008
13. New Orleans on the left, Beach Road towards the right.
Image ID DC3_009
14. Broomhills Road - Victoria Esplanade. Western end of the beach huts. Cobmarsh on the corner of Willoughby Avenue and Five Gables behind it set back from the ...
Image ID DC3_010
15. View looking north of part of Victoria Esplanade, West Mersea. Two Sugars Cafe - Gun No.1 emplacement [MCC7269] to the west of it appears to have been recently ...
Image ID DC3_011
16. Seaview Avenue. Charleston Court in the centre.
Image ID DC3_012
17. Seaview Avenue - East Road junction, looking east. Assembly Hall bottom centre.
Image ID DC3_013
18. Seaview Avenue lower left and East Road across the centre. Looking northwest.
Image ID DC3_014
19. Mersea Island looking west from Wellhouse Farm.
Image ID DC3_015
20. Looking south with East Road across the centre and Seaview Avenue going down to the beach.
Image ID DC3_016
21. Looking north with Whittaker Way across top half of picture.
Image ID DC3_017
22. Looking south with Whittaker Way across the picture and Buxey Close lower centre.
Image ID DC3_018
23. Looking northeast with Whittaker Way centre left to top right and Gunfleet Close top left.
Image ID DC3_019
24. Looking east with Whittaker Way up the centre.
Image ID DC3_020
25. Young Farmers - playing on the mud at the Strood. Old barge dock lower centre.
Image ID DC3_021
26. Young Farmers - playing on the mud at the Strood.
Image ID DC3_022
27. View looking northeast where Firs Hamlet from bottom meets Firs Chase.
Image ID DC3_023
28. East Mersea looking southeast, with East Road going up from centre to left and North Farm Lane from centre to bottom left (to Colchester Oyster Fishery).
Image ID DC3_026
29. Coopers Beach - an aerial view in the 1950s.
Development started in the 1930s when chalets in the front row were built for £75. During WW2 the site ...
Image ID DIS2003_EMF_012
30. Brickhouse Corner at the top of High Street North, West Mersea, looking a little east of South. Greenwood, belonging to Fid Harnack left of lower centre. Aerial ...
Image ID FID_026_011