| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 22 images - displaying 1 to 22|
1. 1937 Coronation Arch decorated by May Bros, Langenhoe. Pete Tye Common at the bottom of Langenhoe hill - the boundary of the parish. "Welcome to Loyal West ...
Date: cMay 1937
Image ID ALS_WHI_002
2. Peldon parish pump and the road to Mersea past the shop. Postcard 052.
Image ID IA04_307
3. Peldon Forge, Forge Cottage, and Tronoh House on Peldon Common.
Image ID PH01_105
4. Lower Road, Peldon. Post Office on the left.
Image ID PH01_251
5. Church Road, Peldon. Goings Cottages on the right, now known as Tronoh Bungalow.
Image ID PH01_255
6. Church Green, Peldon. Postcard 123781
Image ID PH01_265
7. Church Road (formerly Malting Road), looking east from the top of St Ives Hill. Malting Farm is in the distance and Peldon Hall immediately off to the left. The ...
Image ID PH01_DVN_017
8. Barnard's Cottages on Mersea Road, Peldon, extended from the bottom of St Ives Hill eastwards. They were named after Jabez Barnard of Oxford Street, London, a ...
Image ID PH01_DVN_023
9. Bunns / Bunne's Corner. On the extreme left is the village shop, then Whitakers, then the Cottage. The house on the corner with St. Ives Hill is possibly where ...
Image ID PH01_DVN_025
10. Haxcells / Haxells Farm on the road from Peldon to Abberton. A nicely posed photograph with the bull outside, gentleman on horse in the drive.
Image ID PH01_DVN_045
11. The Rectors of Peldon
c1202 Miles Folet Resigned on becoming a monk
c1202 Robert Folet Presented by Richard de ...
Date: 3 February 2022
Image ID PH01_REC_011
12. Peldon - thatched barn at Malting Farm, on the corner of Malting Road and Lodge Lane. Abberton is off to the right. Postcard 83149
Image ID PH02_029
13. Newpots Close, Peldon
Image ID PH02_035
14. Peldon. Footpath from Church Road down towards Ives Hill and Ives Farm.
Image ID PH02_049
15. Peldon. Footpath from St Ives Hill towards Church Road.
Image ID PH02_051
16. Peldon Common. The forge on the left. Chapel, greenhouses and Post Office to the right.
Image ID PH02_069
17. Peldon, looking west past the shop to the Plough. Whitakers Cottages are set back on the right.
Image ID PH02_073
18. Peldon - shop and garage in the distance. The house 'Sunnyview' this side of the shop has gone and been replaced by a couple of garages. Mike Coe was later to ...
Image ID PH02_117
19. Hyde Park Corner, Peldon. St Ives Hill is on the left. Entrance to Peldon Hall on the right. Hammond postcard.
Image ID PH02_201
20. Peldon Common. Forge on the left. Postcard 83147.
Image ID PH02_279
21. Peldon village pump and shop - looking east. Postcard 83152.
Image ID PH02_349
22. Peldon - motor cycle combination passing the Plough. The card was posted in Peldon to Miss F. Gunstead, 21 Nunns Road, Colchester from Alice. It says "This is ...
Image ID RG25_261