1. Peldon Forge, Forge Cottage, and Tronoh House on Peldon Common.
Image ID PH01_105
2. Church Road, Peldon. Goings Cottages on the right, now known as Tronoh Bungalow.
Image ID PH01_255
3. Peldon - thatched barn at Malting Farm, on the corner of Malting Road and Lodge Lane. Abberton is off to the right. Postcard 83149
Image ID PH02_029
4. Newpots Close, Peldon
Image ID PH02_035
5. Peldon. Footpath from St Ives Hill towards Church Road.
Image ID PH02_051
6. Peldon Common. The forge on the left. Chapel, greenhouses and Post Office to the right.
Image ID PH02_069
7. Peldon, looking west past the shop to the Plough. Whitakers Cottages are set back on the right.
Image ID PH02_073
8. Peldon - shop and garage in the distance. The house 'Sunnyview' this side of the shop has gone and been replaced by a couple of garages. Mike Coe was later to ...
Image ID PH02_117
9. Hyde Park Corner, Peldon. St Ives Hill is on the left. Entrance to Peldon Hall on the right. Hammond postcard.
Image ID PH02_201
10. Peldon Common. Forge on the left. Postcard 83147.
Image ID PH02_279
11. Peldon village pump and shop - looking east. Postcard 83152.
Image ID PH02_349
12. Peldon - motor cycle combination passing the Plough. The card was posted in Peldon to Miss F. Gunstead, 21 Nunns Road, Colchester from Alice. It says "This is ...
Image ID RG25_261