| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 334 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. The Zeppelin at Little Wigborough - some of the Special Constables involved in arresting the German crew.
From left, Olive Dansie (daughter of Edgar Dansie ...
Date: cOctober 1916
Image ID ALS_ZEP_001
2. Turning on to craftsmanship. Annabel Hughes talks to woodturner Archie Moore from Peldon.
From the Gazette 30 April 1975
Date: 30 April 1975
Image ID AMR_001
3. Woodturner at work...
Archie Moore, the Peldon woodturner, of Church Road, Peldon, was just one of the people showing his craft work at the West Mersea ...
Image ID AMR_003
4. People in the news by Jack Winstree.
Wood turner Archie Moore from Peldon with his wife Christine and their 12 year old daughter Marian. They borrowed ...
Image ID AMR_007
5. Lathe man Archie turns up trumps.
"The Peldon Wood Turner"
Best break for Archie Moore came 14 months ago when he was made redundant by Colchester ...
Image ID AMR_011
6. Private Alfred George Baldwin
9th Battalion Duke of Wellingtons (West Riding Regiment)
Killed in action in France 24th March 1918 aged ...
Date: 24 March 1918
Image ID ARB_AGB_001
7. Private Arthur George Whiting No. 260181.
1st & 8th Battalion Worcestershire Regiment.
Killed in action in Belgium 27 August 1917 aged 19 ...
Date: 27 August 1917
Image ID ARB_AGW_001
8. Gwendoline and Edward Harding outside their home - Strood Close, The Strood, Peldon. They named the house Strood Close. They had bought the house from ...
Image ID AW02_003
9. Aleksander Kronda at Peldon Hostel.
Date: 30 August 1948
Image ID CKR_001_001
10. Peldon Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on the right.
Image ID CKR_001_003
11. Peldon Polish Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on the right.
Image ID CKR_001_005
12. Peldon Polish Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on right
Image ID CKR_001_007
13. Peldon Polish Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on right.
Image ID CKR_001_009
14. Aleksander Kronda - outside Peldon Hostel ? the house does not exist in this form - perhaps Ransomes Cottage now.
Date: 30 August 1948
Image ID CKR_002_001
15. Near Peldon Hostel - thought to be Wigborough Road, Peldon, opposite the Hostel, but the house has been replaced or much altered.
Image ID CKR_002_003
16. Aleksander Kronda back left - outside Peldon Hostel ?
Image ID CKR_002_005
17. Polish group outside The Whalebone. Aleksander Kronda is just left of centre, with white cap.
Where is this Whalebone ?
Ilford Polish Camp (Ilford ...
Image ID CKR_003_003
18. Polish group outside The Whalebone - Trumans.
Aleksander Kronda at right of group.
Where was this Whalebone ?
Ilford Polish Camp (Ilford Park), ...
Image ID CKR_003_007
19. Aleksander Kronda on the left - photograph marked Ilford.
Aleksander was probably at Ilford Park Polish Camp, Newton Abbot.
Image ID CKR_003_009
20. Band outside Peldon Hostel. Aleksander Kronda front right with playing guitar.
Image ID CKR_004_007
21. Aleksander Kronda. Wrentham, Lowestoft. Aleksander is on the left.
On the back it says "In Memory of Labour Camp" and "Seaside Southwold".
Image ID CKR_005_001
22. Aleksander Kronda - Ilford Park, Newton Abbot.
Image ID CKR_005_005
23. Aleksander Kronda, photo from Certificate of Registration document.
Date: 19 April 1947
Image ID CKR_101_001
24. Aleksander Kronda Alien Order: Certificate of Registration. 17.1.48
Released from Polish Resettlement Corps on 6.1.48. Produced Discharge Certificate ...
Date: 17 January 1948
Image ID CKR_101_003
25. Aleksander Kronda Alien Order: Certificate of Registration.
Reports arrival and residing at Peldon Hostel Nr Colchester as from 21-8-48.
4 Nov ...
Date: 21 August 1948
Image ID CKR_101_004
26. Harry (Henry Augustus) Ponder. Harry lived in Hillside Cottage, Church Road, Peldon, and worked at either Copt Hall or Abbott's Wick farm. Born c1882.
Image ID DEP_051
27. Wilfred Knight in WW2
Image ID DKN_WFD_001
28. Wilfred Knight with pig at Home Farm.
Image ID DKN_WFD_005
29. Wilfred Knight at Home Farm.
Image ID DKN_WFD_007
30. Wilfred Knight 1928 - 1970.
Image ID DKN_WFD_009