Images for Places-->Tollesbury - sorted by IDFound 5 images - displaying 1 to 5
1. C.M. White Builders at Tollesbury building the new bank for Barclays.Image ID BJ35_012_001
2. The Tollesbury pictures have moved and been split into a number of categories.
There is now a major category "Tollesbury"...Image ID CG10_159_001
3. Smacks in Rotten Row at Tollesbury. Stern of the yacht HEARTSEASE can be seen on the right.Date: 1953Image ID DWS_255
4. John Blott 1872 - 1965. John was from Witham and had boating links to Tollesbury. John owned the yacht ALPHA 1924 - 1938 and in 1939 had the motor yacht ESSEX ...Date: 1965Image ID JBL_001
5. Remains of sailing barge MEMORY on Tollesbury saltings. The MEMORY came to Tollesbury for Fellowship Afloat. Before that she was moored at Bradwell Waterside, ...Date: 2007Image ID KBC_TOL_201
Images Copyright(c) Mersea Island Museum unless otherwise stated.Hosted by Krystal.uk