| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 42 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. Mell, Tollesbury. Postcard by F. Lord, Post Office, Tollesbury, not mailed. Another copy of this was mailed 25 August 1926
Date: Before August 1926
Image ID CG12_013
2. River Blackwater, Tollesbury. Postcard.
Liberty ship SAMLONG visible left of centre.
Image ID CG12_303
3. View from the Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard by T Hammond, Great Totham, not mailed.
Another version of the card says "Pictured about 1910, the wooden pier ...
Image ID CG13_005
4. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard mailed 15 July 1931.
Date: Before July 1931
Image ID CG13_011
5. The Pier, Tollesbury. Use postcard, date unreadable.
Image ID CG13_013
6. Tollesbury Pier. Faded postcard mailed 24 July 1907
Date: Before July 1907
Image ID CG13_017
7. Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 63835, mailed but no postmark.
Image ID CG13_021
8. Tollesbury - pier from Mell Creek. Postcard 71477, not mailed.
Image ID CG13_041
9. Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 71481, mailed 1942.
Image ID CG13_043
10. Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 71483, written 31 July 1915.
Date: Before July 1915
Image ID CG13_045
11. Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 71484, not mailed.
Image ID CG13_047
12. Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 71485, not mailed.
Image ID CG13_049
13. Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 71485 mailed 29 April 1922.
Date: Before April 1922
Image ID CG13_051
14. Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 71487 mailed 22 April 1914.
Used in Tollesbury Past, photo 34, which says:
"According to the tide,depth at the end of the ...
Date: Before April 1914
Image ID CG13_053
15. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard 126357, mailed but date unreadable.
Laid up ships MOLIERE was in river 13 May 1930 to 15 Jul 1930, 6 Nov 1930 to 8 Dec 1930, ...
Image ID CG13_071
16. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard 126358, mailed 26 July 1936.
Laid up ships - MOLIERE on the left was in river 13 May 1930 to 15 Jul 1930, 6 Nov 1930 to 8 ...
Date: Before 7 December 1932
Image ID CG13_073
17. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard 126360, not mailed.
Laid up ships L-R MEISSIONER (probably) - was in river from before 23 January 1931 to 22 July ...
Image ID CG13_079
18. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard unmailed.
Laid up HIGHLAND ROVER on the left, in the river July 1930 to 20 October 1932.
Date: cJuly 1930
Image ID CG13_091
19. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126365.
Image ID CG14_003
20. River Blackwater, Tollesbury. Postcard mailed 15 September 1931
Second ship from the left is LONDON MERCHANT.
Date: Before September 1931
Image ID CG14_007
21. River Blackwater Tollesbury. Postcard not mailed.
L to R ?, ?, CITY OF GUILDFORD, BENGUELA, HIGHLAND ROVER.
Image ID CG14_015
22. Tollesbury Essex. Postcard not mailed.
The ship in the centre is LONDON CITIZEN. Behind it are two Furness Withy ships - perhaps LONDON MERCHANT, IMPERIAL ...
Image ID CG14_021
23. Tollesbury. A pre-war view with ships laid up in the river. Postcard 96172.
Date: Before 1939
Image ID CG4_009
24. Taken after the 1953 flood. CK27.
Date: c1 February 1953
Image ID DWS_251
25. Taken after the 1953, with cranes repairing the sea wall.
Date: After 1 February 1953
Image ID DWS_253
26. Part of a postcard showing 3 Nelson Line ships laid up off Tollesbury Pier. The right hand vessel is believed to be HIGHLAND WARRIOR.
Image ID IA002730
27. The Liberty Ship SAMLONG in the River Blackwater, taken from Mell Creek, Tollesbury. Part of a postcard - see ...
Image ID IA003870
28. Oyster dredgers and laid up ships in the River Blackwater off Tollesbury. The vessel on the right with engines aft is thought to be the BERWINDLEA which was ...
Image ID KBC_TOL_003
29. Yacht off Tollesbury Pier. Thought to be the ALPHA.
Image ID MW1_OPA_047
30. Tollesbury mud - ships laid up in River Blackwater. The engines-aft ship left of centre is thought to be BERWINDLEA which was in the river February 1932 to July ...
Date: August 1932
Image ID PBIB_081