| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 20 images - displaying 1 to 20|
1. The Spice of D'Arcy Past, compiled by Keith Lovell.
Image ID MBK_SDP_001
2. Harvest - tractor and binder. David Macauley on binder and Jack Pepper on Case tractor. Birch.
Photo 58U2 J.W.
Image ID PBA_058_UU2
3. Hoeing in the fields, Beckingham Hall, Birch, 1930s.
L-R 1. Jack Pepper, 2. Bob Gooch, 3. Les Polley, 4. Sam Smith.
Photo 76 J.W.
Image ID PBA_076_001
4. Roman oven / hearth. Rear of Brakes Farm, Birch, Essex.
Photo 170B P.A.
Image ID PBA_170_BBB
5. Roman oven / hearth. Rear of Brakes Farm near Birch, Essex.
Photo 170C P.A.
Image ID PBA_170_CCC
6. Roman brick / tile, part of oven / hearth. Rear of Brakes Farm, Birch.
Photo 170D P.A.
Image ID PBA_170_DDD
7. Partly excavated Roman oven / hearth, Birch Pits / Brakes Farm.
Photo 170E P.A.
Image ID PBA_170_EEE
8. It's August 1904, harvesting at Hill Farm.
Picture by Mrs Ann Blomfield, from The pastoral past of Birch, Essex County Standard, 6 August 1982. See ...
Image ID PBC_006_001
9. Wychcombe in the Moor. It is not clear if this is relevant to Birch !
Image ID PBC_009_005
10. Annie and Eva French - location not known.
Image ID PBF21_001_013
11. Frank Hutton picture - dinner at Birch ?
Image ID PBF21_001_039
12. Hutton and Son sandworks
Image ID PBF21_001_045
13. Hutton and Son Shrub End sandworks. Photo from Mavor & Coulson, Glasgow
Date: 7 June 1939
Image ID PBF21_001_097
14. Tiptree Houseing Scheme. contractor F. Hutton & Son Birch
Image ID PBF21_002_019
15. Frank Hutton picture - Housing - location not known
Image ID PBF21_002_021
16. Shrub End Sand and Gravel Pit. Following the Great Flood on the Essex coast in January 1953, there was a call for volunteers to fill sand-bags to be sent to ...
Date: 8 February 1953
Image ID PBF21_002_029
17. Unidentified house.
Image ID PBF21_002_041
18. Unknown, probably connected with the Hutton family
Image ID PBF21_003_057
19. Hutton's first lorry. Second from the left is Bill French, father of Peter French who donated the photograph.
The lorry is a Commer - "Hutton & Son, ...
Image ID PBF21_003_059
20. Map of Birch by T.B. Millatt
Image ID TBM_BCR_031