1. Cornelius family tree
Image ID CNL_001
2. Mersea Cycle Stores - Snuffy Cornelius's shop, in Kingsland Road. Esso petrol for sale. The essential shop for catapult elastic. 2013 RST Motors. The house was ...
Image ID CORJ_001
3. A.H. Cornelius. Cycle Stores. Petrol 1/3d - please sound hooter. Kingsland Road, West Mersea
Image ID CORJ_003
4. West Mersea School group
Back row 1. Stanley 'Bump' Farthing,2. Reg Sales, 3., 4., 5. Vic Mussett
Second row 1., 2. Beat Green, 3, Doris Tucker ?, ...
Image ID CORJ_005
5. Coronation Party in the Fountain Hall. 1. Mrs Fenn 2 Mrs Pearl Green 3. Mrs Fred Cudmore, 4. Joan Woolf 5 Mrs Fred Wass 6 Mrs Dan Woolf 7 Mrs Waylett 8 Mrs ...
Date: June 1953
Image ID CORJ_007
6. Mersea Cycle Stores. A.H. Cornelius. Petrol 1s 4d or 1s 6d a gallon. Kingsland Road, West Mersea.
Decorated for the 1953 Coronation ?
The pump in the ...
Image ID CORJ_019
7. Gowens sailmakers.
Back row Chrissy Milgate, Eileen Hempstead, Yvonne Mills
Front row Mary Cornelius, Joan Hewes
Mary Cornelius eventually became ...
Image ID DEP_GOW_017
8. Joyce Green and Victor French, who married at the Methodist Chapel in Mill Road in 1950. Victor was the son of Stanley French whose marriage is shown in ...
Image ID DIS2009_MAR_066
9. "Wartime" 1917 Mersea Isle. Snuffy Cornelius's cycle shop on Kingsland Road, now RST Motors.
Frank Cornelius, Mabel Tiffin (lived over the road in what in ...
Image ID FL02_058_001