Images for Families-->Farthing - sorted by IDFound 110 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.
1. Alan Smith, Kathy Negus and Judy FarthingDate: c1950Image ID ALS_NEG_001
2. Wedding of Paul Vogel and Kathy Clarry (Negus) at West Mersea Parish Church
Back row L-R 1. Paul's brother ?, Paul Vogel, Kathy Clarry, Vicky Negus ...Date: 2 September 1954Image ID ALS_NEG_005
3. 1958 - 1959 West Mersea School Concert at the British Legion.
L-R Susan Fahie, Carol Wignall, Marina Hewes, Sarah Vince, Judy Farthing, Sheila Slowgrove, ...Date: c1959Image ID AWA_061
4. Doris M. Thompson, Ladies Hairdresser.
Teresa Eglington, (from Colchester) Pat Stacey, Judy Farthing, Doris Thompson, Janet Bell, Pat French c1963Date: c1963Image ID BJ12_003
5. Peter Farthing smoking pipe with daughter Susan May in front [RG].
Left Keith and Margaret Salter [HH].
Legion Fete on the field behind the British ...Date: c4 August 1952Image ID BJ61_013_009
6. Joy Quigley, Tom Farthing, Sybil Quigley. [Ron Green]
Legion Fete on the field behind the British Legion, West Mersea.Date: c4 August 1952Image ID BJ61_013_032
7. Joan Woolf (Simmons) and daughter Gloria. Emma Farthing holding pram. [RG/CW/HH]
Legion Fete on the field behind the British Legion, West Mersea.Date: c4 August 1952Image ID BJ61_013_033
8. L-R ?, H. Chapman, G. Simmons, Joan Woolf, T. Farthing ? [CW/HH]
Right of centre Vic and Sybil Quigley. [Ron Green].
Legion Fete on the field behind ...Date: c4 August 1952Image ID BJ61_013_037
9. The staff of Gowen & Company sail loft at West Mersea, about 1920. L to R Charlie Woods, A.A. Gowen, Kenneth A.L. Gowen, Miss Gertie French (Mrs Stanley ...Date: c1920Image ID BOXD_012_001_001
10. L-R Grace Evelyn Stoker, Hilda Stoker, Ethel Farthing, Martha Ann Stoker, outside Riverside House [Andy Brown]
Stoker / Brown family pictures - Album 7Image ID DB07_021_009
11. Ella Hewes
7 November 1925 Ellen May Farthing (22) married Samuel Burton Hewes (28) at West Mersea Parish Church.Image ID DHA_017
12. A Farthing family photo tree, produced by Alan Smith. Displayed in the Mersea Museum 2007 Exhibition.Date: April 2007Image ID DIS2007_FAR_001
13. Peter Farthing, Dorothy Sims and WAAF friend, at Dorothy and Peter's wedding in North Walsham.Date: 15 May 1941Image ID DIS2009_MAR_064
14. During the war, serving personnel had to fit marriages around leave and marry when and where they could, so Peter Farthing of Mersea, serving in the Army, ...Date: 15 May 1941Image ID DIS2009_MAR_065
15. 1953 Coronation Pageant.
1. Diane Page, 2. Unknown, 3. 'Toddler' Farthing, 4. Bessie Dixon, 5. Elizabeth Page, 6. Sheila Gooch, 7. Joan Llewellyn Janes, 8. ...Date: 2 June 1953Image ID DIS2013_PAG_112
16. 'Bump' Farthing, Gertrude Farthing née French.
From Album 1. Accession No. 2016-11-001AImage ID FL01_011_001
17. L-R 1. Mr Percy Bacon, 2. Mrs Edna Bacon, 3. David 'Pussy' Bacon, 4. Yonne Farthing, 5. Hector Farthing, 6. Mrs Betty Farthing.
From Album 1. Accession No. ...Image ID FL01_037_001
18. Football - a Sea Cadets team.
Back 1. Len Mayhew, 2. Roy Knights, 3. ? Nicholls, 4. B. Milgate, 5. John Wareing, 5., 6. Peter 'Porkey' Saye.
Front 1. ...Image ID FL01_050_001
19. L-R David Green, Alec Garnham, Hugh Farthing. Photo taken on the corner of Dawes Lane and East Road.
From Album 1. Accession No. 2016-11-001AImage ID FL01_065_002
20. Gert Farthing, Debbie Thomas née Farthing, Stanley 'Bump' Farthing.
From Album 2. Accession No. 2016-11-001BImage ID FL02_005_001
21. Hector Farthing in the employ of Clifford White builders, brickmakers and funeral undertakers. Also coal merchants.
From Album 2.Image ID FL02_059_001
22. Clifford White's coal cart. Hector Farthing left. Alfred Mole right. Hector worked for Clifford White.
Photograph taken at the top of Firs Chase, where ...Image ID FL02_059_002
23. Beach Club
Back Brenda Diprose (Whiting), Sharon Lay.
Centre Colin Tucker, Stephen Farthing, Debbie Farthing, Anne Marriage, Stanley 'Bump' ...Image ID FL03_019_001
24. Back John Frost, Jeff Carter, Nick Webb, David Vince, Roy Bloomfield, Alan Weaver.
Front Pixie Farthing, Shirley Fenn, Pauline French, Jennifer Mills, ...Image ID FL03_037_003
25. Mersea Dancing Girls. Trained by Betty Brooks, who resided in Firs Road.
L-R Back Barbara Farthing, Shiela Lane, Marion Stoker, Jenny Mole, Hilda Dixon, ...Image ID FL03_046_001
26. Wedding of Stanley Farthing and Gertrude French
1 July 1933 Charles Stanley Farthing 27 married Gertrude Ethel French at West Mersea Parish ...Date: 1 July 1933Image ID FL04_009_001
27. Wedding of Stanley Farthing and Gertrude French.
L-R Sybil Quigley née Farthing, Stanley 'bump' Farthing, Gergrude Farthing, Ernie Thorpe, Norah ...Date: 1 July 1933Image ID FL04_009_002
28. Elle [ Ella ] Hewes, wife of Burton, née Farthing. Winnie Hewes, wife of Joe Farthing, née Christmas.
From Album 4.Image ID FL04_010_001
29. Back Carol Wignall, Gloria Simmonds
Front Susan Mace, Judy Farthing daughter of Bill Farthing dairyman.
From Album 4.Date: 1959Image ID FL04_017_002
30. Pixie Farthing (Weaver) and Pauline French (Jay)
From Album 4.Image ID FL04_024_001
Images Copyright(c) Mersea Island Museum unless otherwise stated.Hosted by Krystal.uk