| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 398 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. History of Education at West Mersea by Alec Grant - Cover.
Image ID AG02_001
2. West Mersea School around 1907.
Back row L-R 1. Ivy Mussett, 2. E... Woolf, 3. Annie Boon, 4. Balls, 5. Maud Dixon, 6. Daisy Mussett, 7. B.. Cook, 8. ...
Image ID ALS_BRD_011
3. A school trip from West Mersea to London Zoo, July 1920. Primrose Bus. Headmaster Mr Green is standing on the stairs wearing a black trilby. Note the ...
Date: 19 July 1920
Image ID ALS_WHI_013
4. Top Chapel in Mill Road, West Mersea. The building on the left at the end of the drive was a very early school on the island. The Congregational Church is now ...
Date: Before May 1905
Image ID ALS_WHI_031
5. School Group 1920.
Back row Miss Polly Wright, Bert Hardy, ?, Bert Chatters
Centre row 1. Pinny Inward, 2. Din Hoy, 3. Bobby Stoker, 4. Green (Josie's ...
Image ID AN03_004_003
6. West Mersea School All II
Back row 1., 2., 3. Bill Cole.
3rd row 1. Mrs Davis (teacher), 2., 3. Donald Thorp., 4., 5., 6. Billy 'Rat' D'Wit, 7. Walter ...
Image ID AN03_004_005
7. 1958 - 1959 West Mersea School Concert at the British Legion.
L-R Susan Fahie, Carol Wignall, Marina Hewes, Sarah Vince, Judy Farthing, Sheila Slowgrove, ...
Image ID AWA_061
8. Netball or Rounders team at West Mersea School 1957 - 1958.
Back row: Wendy Stubbings, Marlene Fletcher, Shirley Ward (Teacher). Christine Russell, ...
Image ID AWA_063
9. East Mersea School.
L-R back to front, but see numbered image ...
Image ID BJ01_101
10. Arch in School Garden
Image ID BJ20_021
11. The Firs School, West Mersea.
Image ID BJ58_037_024
12. Catchy - Patricia Catchpole - pupil teacher at the Tin Lizzie School, with pupils.
Image ID CHY_SCH_001
13. School group - but may not be Mersea.
Image ID CMW_SCH_001
14. West Mersea School group
Back row 1. Stanley 'Bump' Farthing,2. Reg Sales, 3., 4., 5. Vic Mussett
Second row 1., 2. Beat Green, 3, Doris Tucker ?, ...
Image ID CORJ_005
15. West Mersea School.
Back row 3 from left Frank Cornelius. c1920 ?
Image ID CORJ_023
16. Underwoods Corner - from Courier No. 55.
1 A field which became the site of the Queen Anne Road & Queen Anne Drive developments.
2 The old ...
Image ID COR_055_001
17. Feature School Gardens. A Promise to Tommy and Mary by Sylvia Wargent.
Article from Courier 666, page 22.
The School Gardens are undergoing ...
Date: 14 October 2017
Image ID COR_2017_OCT14_P22
18. West Mersea Schools and School House. Cleghorn Series postcard. The gentleman sitting in the deck chair in the field would now be in the middle of the Co-op ...
Image ID CW3_013
19. West Mersea School, with one of Berry's buses going up Barfield Road.
Owen Fletcher wrote:
"According to my mother, the gate to the left in the school ...
Image ID CW3_015
20. Myrddin Davies, Kit Ruffell & Eric Hucklesby
Image ID DAV_OPA_007
21. West Mersea School.
Front row 2nd left Gladys Wyatt, 5th left Hilda Stoker. Hilda Stoker was the mother of Dorothy Brown, donor of the ...
Image ID DB17_003
22. West Mersea School - Beatty Ship
Back row L-R 1., 2., 3., 4. Syd Milgate, 5. Len Pullen, 6. Pug Greenleaf, 7., 8., 9. Mr Wilkinson Headmaster
Image ID DB18_001
23. School House and Hall 1910.
The village school was recorded as having places for 80 children with the average number of pupils being 37. The Schoolmaster ...
Image ID DIS2003_EMF_031
24. East Mersea School.
1:? Lord 2: Sid Pullen 3: Winnie Cudmore 4: Joyce Marriage 5: Elsie Pudney 6: Peggy Partridge 7: Joyce Marriage 8:( Tad) Austin 9:? ...
Image ID DIS2003_EMF_081
25. East Mersea School in the 1930s.
L-R 1: Phyllis Richer 2: Joyce Marriage 3: Elsie Goodrum 4: Harold Johnson 5: Maurice Johnson 6: Charles Farthing 7: ...
Image ID DIS2003_EMF_082
26. East Mersea School House and School Hall. It is said that the clock on the front wall remained totally un-reliable until moved to another location.
Image ID DIS2004_EME_112
27. Mersea Island School Groups
Display board from Mersea Museum 2011 Exhibition.
Date: 30 April 2011
Image ID DIS2011_SCH_001
28. West Mersea School Summer 1968. .
Back row: 1. Rob Whiting, 2. Peter Wright (Ross Puxey), 3. Mike Foggie, 4. Paul Diprose, 5. Mike Greenleaf, 6. Steven ...
Date: cJuly 1968
Image ID DIS2011_SCH_105
29. West Mersea County Primary School 1962. Panorama photograph from Ray Studios, Braintree.
Many people on this photograph were identified by visitors during ...
Image ID DIS2011_SCH_1962_001
30. West Mersea County Primary School 1962. Part 1.
Names given by visitors to the 2011 exhibition:
1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7. Christine Jolly, 8., 9. ...
Image ID DIS2011_SCH_1962_011