| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 25 images - displaying 1 to 25|
1. Dabchicks Bill Wyatt Nothe.
See the 2011 display board in the Museum for some of the names.
Image ID BJ01_037
2. West Mersea - Dabchicks Sailing Club and the Old Victory. The Dabchicks Club House is the stage 2 building, built 1961-63. Postcard.
Date: After 1962
Image ID CLR_201
3. High tide at the Strood. Barnaby and Amy Smith
Image ID DAB_FRM_005
4. High tide at the Strood. Barnaby and Amy Smith. Note the jogger in the background.
Image ID DAB_FRM_041
5. Dabchicks Sailing Club. Part of what was once a framed collage in the Clubhouse.
Image ID DAB_MPR_003
6. Dabchicks Sailing Club. Part of what was once a framed collage in the Clubhouse.
Image ID DAB_MPR_005
7. Dabchicks Sailing Club. Cups
L-R Mrs Ethel May French, Stanley French, Arthur Mills, Bruce Rainbird, Aileen Browning-Smith, Leo-Michael-Smith, Bunny Unwin
Image ID DAB_MPR_021
8. Steve Pavey and Toby Cook. Dabchicks Rescue Boat in the early 1980s.
Image ID DEP_041
9. Dabchicks Sailing Club, West Mersea
Photo supplied by Sue and Paddy Ryan.
Date: c29 July 2005
Image ID DORY_DAB_004
10. Start of Dabchicks race. Boats in lineup included ANNE - W. Curtis, WHITE HART - Leo Smith, DABCHICK - Norman Hewes, G-G - Reg Hempstead, STEADY BARKER - Ken ...
Image ID FL09_020_003
11. Dabchicks Sailing Club. 1948 Laying-up supper and Prize List.
Prizes BABBETTY - J. Banks, ANNE - W. Curtis, MARJORIE - Kent, GEE GEE - R. Hempstead, LANINA ...
Date: 2 October 1948
Image ID HEWK_OPA_075
12. Dabchicks Sailing Club. 1947 Laying-up supper at the White Hart and Prize List.
Prizes ANN - W. Curtis, DABCHICK - N. Hewes, MARJORIE - Kent, GREY GULL - ...
Date: 6 November 1947
Image ID HEWK_OPA_077
13. Jack Botham aerial photograph 3135. The old Victory, the Lane, Gowens, Dabchicks on left, Company Shed, Wyatt's slipway.
1961 or after as the offices along ...
Date: Before 1962
Image ID JBA_337
14. Dabchicks at Bradwell. West Mersea Dabchicks at the Green Man 1948 L-R Top Row Sid Sherwood, Billy Johnson, Joe Hewes, Leo M-S, Reg Hempstead, Peter Mason L-R ...
Image ID MIL_OPA_027
15. Dabchicks Sailing Club. Clubhouse.
Date: 30 March 2008
Image ID MLD_DAB_001
16. The Dabchicks at Point Clear - Brightlingsea for the Paula Cup, probably 1949.
Leo Michael-Smith is 4th from left on second row.
Image ID MMC_P668_011
17. Dabchicks Sailing Club at Bradwell 1947/8
Image ID MMC_P668_030
18. Dabchicks. Back: Edgar Heard, Dick & Mary Cudmore, Bill Collins. Middle Edwin Woods, Herbert Bishop (bald)
Front Gus Gentry (behind hat) Stephen ...
Image ID MSJ_OPA_011
19. Dabchicks Sailing Club - first clubhouse, opened in 1955 and replaced 1961-63.
Date: Before 1963
Image ID PA1_DAB_DAB2
20. Opening of new clubhouse by Winnie Michael-Smith in 1955. L-R 'Bunny' Unwin (sailing sec) Bill Wyatt & Bruce Rainbird (Com)
Image ID PA1_DAB_DAB3
21. 1920s. Dabchicks dinner in Hall Barn
Image ID PA1_DAB_DAB6
22. Dabchicks first rescue boat during the 1962 Blackwater Barge Match.
L-R Franki Drinkall, Dad & Mum Drinkall, Bev Drinkall.
Laid up Shell tanker in ...
Image ID RG03_489
23. Ron Green and John Green at the Dabchicks laying-up supper in the Red Lion Hotel, Colchester.
Ron writes "This is 1955, brother John and I took a fair ...
Date: 7 October 1955
Image ID RG03_DAB_003
24. West Mersea winkle brig KATE racing in one of the early races of the Dabchicks Sailing Club. She was built for William Trim. 1930s.
Used in The Salty Shore ...
Image ID RG11_125
25. CHARIS 1922. Owner W J Dyer of Graunt Court Rayne. Winner of DSC Cup. Crew Bert French and Mrs Dyer, helmed Mr Dyer. Other craft is RANEE owned by Mr ...
Image ID RG27_149