1. Aerial view of part of East Road, West Mersea, looking northeast. Brierley Hall is lower centre. On the left is Mondamin, with Patricia Catchpole's stables next ...
Image ID AWA_011
2. Aerial view of West Mersea. The Hard and Coast Road. Postcard postmarked 1960. Essex County Standard photograph.
Image ID CLR_121
3. Coopers Beach, East Mersea - aerial view. Postcard postmarked 1962.
Date: Before 1962
Image ID CLR_123
4. The Hard, Cobmarsh and Packing Marsh Islands. Bradwell in the distance.
Image ID DC3_002
5. The Hard looking northeast towards the Strood. Packing Marsh Island and Cobmarsh Island on the right.
Image ID DC3_003
6. Looking towards the Hard and Mersea Island. Packing Marsh Island centre.
Image ID DC3_004
7. Buzz'n Creek. Houseboats and the Hard beyond.
Image ID DC3_005
8. The Hard, Coast Road car park, causeway, Clarke & Carter's slipway. Hulk of PIONEER top right.
Image ID DC3_006
9. The Hard, causeway on the left. West Mersea Yacht Club in the centre.
Image ID DC3_008
10. New Orleans on the left, Beach Road towards the right.
Image ID DC3_009
11. Broomhills Road - Victoria Esplanade. Western end of the beach huts.
Image ID DC3_010
12. View looking north of part of Victoria Esplanade, West Mersea. Two Sugars Cafe - Gun No.1 emplacement [MCC7269] to the west of it appears to have been recently ...
Image ID DC3_011
13. Seaview Avenue. Charleston Court in the centre.
Image ID DC3_012
14. Seaview Avenue - East Road junction, looking east. Assembly Hall bottom centre.
Image ID DC3_013
15. Seaview Avenue lower left and East Road across the centre. Looking northwest.
Image ID DC3_014
16. Mersea Island looking west from Wellhouse Farm.
Image ID DC3_015
17. Looking south with East Road across the centre and Seaview Avenue going down to the beach.
Image ID DC3_016
18. Looking north with Whittaker Way across top half of picture.
Image ID DC3_017
19. Looking south with Whittaker Way across the picture and Buxey Close lower centre.
Image ID DC3_018
20. Looking northeast with Whittaker Way centre left to top right and Gunfleet Close top left.
Image ID DC3_019
21. Looking east with Whittaker Way up the centre.
Image ID DC3_020
22. Young Farmers - playing on the mud at the Strood. Old barge dock lower centre.
Image ID DC3_021
23. Young Farmers - playing on the mud at the Strood.
Image ID DC3_022
24. View looking northeast where Firs Hamlet from bottom meets Firs Chase.
Image ID DC3_023
25. East Mersea looking southeast, with East Road going up from centre to left and North Farm Lane from centre to bottom left (to Colchester Oyster Fishery).
Image ID DC3_026
26. Coast Road aerial view.
Image ID GSM_OPA_013
27. West Mersea Village Appraisal - back cover. Aerial view of Coast Road with the Victory low centre right, lifeboat shed centre top.
Image ID IA004065
28. Blockhouse Fort, East Mersea. An aerial view from a kite, looking north. The fort had earth walls and was triangular. The remains are in the lower half of the ...
Date: May 2006
Image ID IA004471
29. Jack Botham aerial photograph 9101A. East Mersea Stone looking south.
Pillbox visible on Stone.
East Mersea ferry hut extreme right, centre ...
Image ID JBA_020
30. Jack Botham aerial photograph 9102A. East Mersea Stone. The pillbox can be seen on brow of the beach - it is now some distance away.
The remains of the ...
Image ID JBA_022