1. Water mill Walton on Naze
Image ID BF03_001_064_001
2. River Dart crowded with yachts for Regatta Week in 1896.
Used in The Big Class Racing Yachts page 56.
Image ID BOXB2_400_021
3. The Pub with No Name, Easthorpe.
Image ID CLN_009
4. Olivers Farm - view from the footbridge over the Roman River looking north.
Image ID CLN_013
5. Osea Stores. Postcard mailed August 1907.
Date: Before August 1907
Image ID CW3_021
6. Jowett car W5059
Image ID DW15_089
7. The Harbour, Weymouth. Postcard written by H.J. Rice to Mrs J. Rice, Masonic House, Woodrope Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID DWS_039
8. Easthorpe School.
Image ID ELB_SCH_021
9. Richard Perry Bedford. 1883-1967. Sculptor.
An academician of the Royal West of England Academy, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Antiquaries, and a ...
Date: Before 1968
Image ID LUC_RBW_007_001
10. Royal Northumberland Yacht Club, Blyth.
The large sailing ship is thought to be the auxiliary schooner SUNBEAM built 1874 for Lord Brassey, Official No. 70573, ...
Image ID PBIB_APP_050
11. The Harbour, Blyth.
Image ID PBIB_APP_285
12. Interior of St. Peters Church, Great Totham. Card posted 23 May 1927
Date: Before May 1927
Image ID PBIB_GTH_001
13. Tolleshunt Knights Church. Postcard 97265, mailed 14 November 1927
Date: Before November 1927
Image ID PBIB_TKS_001
14. Barge DOROTHY at Walton Quay. Sailing Club now on windmill site, built after WW1
Image ID RG04_008
15. The Harbour, Wells on Sea. Ketch barge sailing.
Image ID RG05_005
16. The Quay, Wells on Sea. Barge ALF EVERARD. Card posted 1 July 1946
Image ID RG05_009
17. Snape - sailing barge SOUTHWARK.
SOUTHWARK was built 1901 for Wakeley Bros. Official No. 114800.
Image ID RG05_077
18. Snape - two boomies. The right hand one is MYSTERY, Official No. 073253, built Milton in 1875. There is a small steamer inside the boomie on the left and ...
Image ID RG05_079
19. Rochester Castle and River Medway.
Image ID RG08_175
20. Chatham and River Medway from Sun Pier. Sailing barge HILDA.
Image ID RG08_181
21. Rochester and River Medway.
Image ID RG08_183
22. Allington Lock near Maidstone. Tug RANGER. Barges THREE BROTHERS, OTTER and VERONA.
RANGER is William Cory, but they had steam tug RANGER built 1898, ...
Image ID RG08_207
23. River Medway, Maidstone. Barges alongside R. Batcheller, Timber Merchant.
Image ID RG08_227
24. The Harbour, Whitstable. Sailing barge GEORGE & ELIZA of Rochester - she has no mizzen and perhaps had an engine. Alongside is fishing boat SKYLARK of ...
Date: Before September 1951
Image ID RG09_055
25. Sailing barges HETTY, PEGASUS and CENTAUR at Lewes. Card was written to Mr C. Stone, Mistley from Lewes. "Thought might be interesting - HETTY, PEGASUS & ...
Date: August 1909
Image ID RG09_185
26. Thorrington Mill. Watercolour by Ron Green, from Traditional Craft Mersea Calendar 2008. This is a scan of the original watercolour
Date: April 2008
Image ID RG16_TRAD2008_004
27. Osea Stores
Image ID RG25_087
28. Osea Farm
Image ID RG25_089
29. Ramsgate pier, original mailed Aug 1925
Date: Before August 1925
Image ID RG27_397
30. Oliver's Pond
Image ID SD03_068_011