| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 103 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. Woodturner at work...
Archie Moore, the Peldon woodturner, of Church Road, Peldon, was just one of the people showing his craft work at the West Mersea ...
Image ID AMR_003
2. Hall Barn on the left with Mersea Museum on the right. Looking South East.
Image ID BJ22_013
3. West Mersea Hall. Cedar tree and fence of future Museum on left.
Image ID BJ57_059_001
4. Some of the bones dug up in 1979 behind the Coast Road cottages near the church.
Date: 3 July 2007
Image ID COR2_012_001
5. Some of the bones dug up in 1979 behind the Coast Road cottages near West Mersea church.
Date: 3 July 2007
Image ID COR2_012_003
6. Skull dug up in 1979 behind the Coast Road cottages near West Mersea church.
Image ID COR2_012_004
7. Oliver Hutchinson of CITiZAN after unveiling of Bronze Age Board Walk at Mersea Museum.
Date: 28 April 2022
Image ID CZN_TBR_301
8. Myrddin Davies at Mersea Museum in the early days. Taken for Essex County Standard. The barge model has not been identified.
Image ID DAV_MUS_001
9. Myrddin Davies at Mersea Museum.
Image ID DAV_MUS_003
10. Excavation in Museum main hall to display board walk timbers. Ark Homes are working in their polythene tent within the Museum - Rod on the left and Andrew Knott ...
Date: 11 December 2017
Image ID DC10_MUS_005
11. Excavation in Museum main hall to display board walk timbers.
Date: 12 December 2017
Image ID DC10_MUS_011
12. Excavation in Museum main hall to display board walk timbers.
Date: 13 December 2017
Image ID DC10_MUS_013
13. Excavation in Museum main hall to display board walk timbers.
Date: 15 December 2017
Image ID DC10_MUS_017
14. Excavation of the pit in the Museum main hall to display board walk timbers.
Date: 19 December 2017
Image ID DC10_MUS_019
15. Excavation in Museum main hall to display board walk timbers. The hole is almost complete. Lighting, ventilation and glass over the top is still to be added.
Date: 21 December 2017
Image ID DC10_MUS_021
16. The Board Walk timbers in their pit under the floor in the main hall of the Museum. They are here waiting for the glass cover - which was fitted March ...
Date: 31 May 2021
Image ID DC10_MUS_121
17. 2010 Exhibition - Medical display.
Date: 13 June 2010
Image ID DIS2010_MED_001
18. Vicki Packard and Joanne Godfrey
Date: 30 April 2011
Image ID DIS2011_001
19. Sharing one of Pat's jokes. The 2012 Attendants Meeting - Kathy Haines, Pat Kirby and Vicki Packard.
Date: 28 April 2012
Image ID DIS2012_EXH_003
20. 2012 Summer Exhibition. Samuel Hazzledine Warren, the Barrow tomb contents, Ave - Hail and Welcome.
Date: 30 April 2012
Image ID DIS2012_MUS_001
21. 2012 Summer Exhibition. Samuel Hazzledine Warren. Display cabinet with contents of the tomb from Mersea Barrow - the glass urn containing cremated bones, and ...
Date: 30 August 2012
Image ID DIS2012_MUS_005
22. Mersea Museum 2013 Summer Exhibition
Date: 29 April 2013
Image ID DIS2013_ARCH910
23. Mersea Museum 2014 Summer Exhibition.
Date: 1 May 2014
Image ID DIS2014_MUS_013
24. Lib Fox and Eleanor Root ran a stall at the 2019 Regatta. Visitors were invited to identify some of the Museum objects - Lib is holding a boot made for a donkey ...
Date: 17 August 2019
Image ID DIS2019_101
25. Unveilling the Bronze Age boardwalk in Mersea Museum. David Cooper and Oliver Hutchinson.
Date: 28 April 2022
Image ID DIS2022_TBR_011
26. Golfing trophies return to the island. Trophies which belonged to the late Ivy and John McLachlan were purchased by Mersea Museum at a Colchester Auction House. ...
Date: 6 February 2009
Image ID ECS_2009_FEB06_901
27. Kids' Corner in Mersea Museum 2006 season. The wheel was loaned by Martin Wade and had been rescued from the sailing barge UNITY by John Milgate. Nelson's Cabin ...
Date: 26 June 2006
Image ID IA003390
28. The crowd can't wait to get in - the opening of the new Resource Centre at Mersea Museum.
Date: 24 July 2010
Image ID IA003921
29. Burying the Time Capsule at Mersea Island Museum. David Cooper, Kathleen Haines and Joanne Godfrey. The Time Capsule should be opened in 2076 - 100 years since ...
Date: 15 January 2011
Image ID IA004072
30. Winter work at the Museum. David Nicholls, whose speciality is wildlife, creating a new display in the Benham Wing of the museum, showing birds in their natural ...
Date: March 2011
Image ID IA004280