1. Aldous Successors Ltd catalogue --- page 4.
Approaches to River Colne
Image ID BF69_001_007
2. Aldous Successors Ltd catalogue --- page 5.
Image ID BF69_001_008
3. Map of Thames Estuary
From: Wivenhoe shipyards photos and documents
Image ID BF73_001_148_001
4. Map showing alterations to the areas of the Parishes of Great and Little Wigborough, Great Braxted, Inworth, Layer Breton, Layer Marney, Salcot Virley, ...
Date: 8 May 1980
Image ID CCS_001_004
5. Map from "Alteration of areas of the benefices of Layer de la Haye, Birch with Layter Brent and Layer Marney and with Great and Little Wigborough.
Date: 6 June 1980
Image ID CCS_002_003
6. Map showing the Alterations of the areas of the parishes of Peldon and West Mersea.
Map from Church Commissioners.
[The area transferred is the ...
Date: 5 August 1986
Image ID CCS_003_001
7. Map showing alterations of the areas of the parishes of Birch with Layer Breton, Great and Little Wigborough, Layer de la Haye and Peldon.
Date: 10 September 1986
Image ID CCS_004_001
8. Mersea Island and District with Chart of the Waters - on parchment. Undated.
Accession No. 2011-11-006N
Image ID CHART_001
9. Paper on Mersea Island read by Dr Philip Laver at AGM of Essex Archaeological Society, map opposite page 2.
Shows W. Mersea, E. Mersea, Bower Hall, ...
Date: 26 April 1923
Image ID CW2_EAS_005
10. Map of Artesian Wells in West Mersea and Little Wigborough.
No. 1 Copt Hall
No. 2 Gray Esq. (located near Creek Hall).
No. 3 Victory Hotel (but ...
Image ID CW5_001
11. Upland Road Estate, West Mersea - brochure page 8.
Map of West Mersea showing location of Upland Road Estate.
The new road off Upland Road became ...
Date: cOctober 1966
Image ID DC8_008
12. Chart of 'Restoration Box' where Essex Native Oyster Restoration Initiative (ENORI) are working to restore the sea bed to make a sustainable native oyster ...
Date: 30 April 2019
Image ID DIS2019_ENO_003
13. East Mersea Churchyard Plan
Date: June 2019
Image ID EMP_CYD_001
14. The Fort, East Mersea. Article on the Blockhouse Fort at East Mersea by L.C. Sier.
Map showing fort and fields in the area. Field names mentioned are Stanes ...
Image ID ERV_1921_222_001
15. Plan of Freehold Residential Properties, Business Premises and Cottages etc. at West Mersea. For sale by auction by Ernest S. Beard & Daniell. [ Orleans Sale - ...
Date: 25 June 1914.
Image ID EST_ORL_051
16. Firs Estate, West Mersea, Essex. Map to accompany first Firs Estate Sale, 30 October 1902. It does not show the plots included in that sale.
Indicates land ...
Date: 30 October 1902
Image ID FIRS_1902_101
17. Deeds of Fountain Hotel.
Extract from plan on Conveyance 29 September 1897. Garden Farm. Adjacent land owned by Mr G.H. Harvey, Mr Charles Cook's ...
Date: 29 September 1897
Image ID FNH_001_003
18. Mersea Island Golf Club Sale catalogue. Map of North Farm and Ivy Farm
Date: 24 June 1950
Image ID GOL_SAL_002
19. Mersea Island Golf Club Sale catalogue. The Grove and adjoining land. Shop Lane, East Mersea.
Date: 8 July 1950
Image ID GOL_SAL_003
20. Map of land owned by Willoughby John Bean. Based on 1898 OS Map Essex Sheet XLVI SE.
Includes Cobmarsh Island, Old Hall Marshes, Tollesbury Wick ...
Image ID HFL_MAP_001
21. Map of land owned by Willoughby John Bean. Based on 1898 OS Map Essex Sheet XLVI NE.
Includes Little Wigborough, The Ray.
From the Deeds of ...
Image ID HFL_MAP_003
22. Freehold building plots on the Firs Estate and Queensville, West Mersea - 1908 map.
Sadler's Pasture sold.
There is a second copy of this map in ...
Image ID IA003320
23. West Mersea C. (All-age) School. Map. November 1955 but with construction dates added later.
Date: November 1955
Image ID LH26_005
24. Plan from Conveyance of 'New Hall Farm' in Little Wigborough.
Date: 28 September 1878
Image ID LWG_NHL_001_003
25. Little Wigborough School on east side of Copt Hall Lane, opposite track to Copthall Grove. Seaborough Farm is top left and New Hall Farm lower right.
Image ID LWG_SCH_001
26. Chapman and Andre map of Colchester.
Accession No. 2011-11-006D
Image ID MAP_1777_COL
27. Chapman and Andre Map of Essex - Winstree Hundred, Mersea and the River Blackwater.
Reproduction of part of A Map of the County of Essex, 1777, by John ...
Image ID MAP_1777_WNS
28. A Map of a Farm consisting of three parcels known by the name of Brick-House Farm in the Parish of West Mersea in the County of Essex. The Property of Mr Jo ...
Date: May 1817
Image ID MAP_1817_JMAY
29. 1881 Ordnance Survey Map. West Mersea, Mersea Fleet, Thorn Fleet, Little Ditch, Cobmarsh Island, Besom Channel, The Ray.
Accession No. 2011-11-005C ...
Image ID MAP_1881_001
30. Map: Part of plan of Freehold Building Plots on the West Mersea Hall Estate.
Church Road on the left ( now High Street ), Yorick Road, Barfield Road, ...
Image ID MAP_1907_FENN_002