| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 75 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. L to R GLORIANA, STARTLED FAWN, ALICE WATTS, ANTELOPE, HESPER in the Type. This picture is in The Big Barges P133, titled "Colchester gasworks colliers on the ...
Image ID BF03_001_047_001
2. LUCY RICHMOND of Maldon. Built Ipswich 1875, Official No. 68313.
From: LOCAL PHOTOS, POSTCARDS
Image ID BF03_001_050_001
3. ELIZAH ketch
Image ID BF03_001_052_001
4. Water mill Walton on Naze
Image ID BF03_001_064_001
5. The last commercial square rigger to discharge at Ipswich with the spritsail barges MAY and KIMBERLEY. Photo Arthur Bennett.
The square rigged ship is the ...
From: LOCAL PHOTOS, POSTCARDS
Date: July 1939
Image ID BF03_001_121_001
6. LOTHAIR at Rye.
Official No. 67249, registered Rye, built Ipswich 1872 [MNL 1916]
From: Lynn and Boston
Image ID BF03_003_004_001
7. Auxiliary screw yacht SOUTHERN CROSS --- Forrestt & Co., Ltd. Catalogue 1905 Page 12.
Wooden 3 masted mission yacht for the Bishop of Melanesia. 291 grt. ...
From: Wivenhoe shipyards photos and documents
Image ID BF73_001_079_013
8. Wevill Family --- Coastguard
Image ID BJ27_001
9. Wevill Family - Coastguard
Image ID BJ27_003
10. Sailing ship in River Blackwater, off Osea Island
Image ID BJ42_016_001
11. Photo of a painting. An old barquentine gets underway in Colne. N.O.S. 1948
From: Photographs --- various
Image ID BOXB9_005_012
12. The famous barque CAP PILAR photographed when she was up in Aldous's Yard at Brightlingsea in 1939. This once-lovely ship now lies a wreck up at Wivenhoe ...
Image ID EC63_12_085_001
13. "A Survivor". Painting by Fid Harnack, on display in Mersea Museum.
BEATRICE - SVITHIOD - ROUTENBURN.
Watercolour by Fid Harnack, RSMA.
From the ...
Image ID FID_001
14. HERZOGIN CECILIE. 1902
Built in Germany and used partly for training purposes, this four-masted barque passed later to Finnish owners. Under the latter ...
Image ID FID_001_101
15. On board ALASTOR ?
Image ID FID_004_051
16. Finnish barque ALASTOR. Iron 860 tons +xx100 A1 (1922) built 1875 by Mounsey & Foster of Sunderland (196.6 x 31.7 x 18.6) Registered in Hango but owned by A & E ...
Image ID FID_031_001
17. Finnish barque ALASTOR.
Postcard from Nautical Photo Agency, posted Forest Gate 26 Sep 1930 from Gus Harnack to F.B. Harnack, West Mersea
Date: Before September 1930
Image ID FID_031_003
18. Finnish barque ALASTOR of Hango, in the London docks. Photo A.R.S.
Image ID FID_031_011
19. Finnish barque ALASTOR in the London docks.
Image ID FID_031_017
20. Finnish barque ALASTOR in the London docks. Photo A.R.S.
Image ID FID_031_019
21. Finnish schooner YXPILA and Finnish barque ALASTOR in the London docks. Photo A.R.S.
Image ID FID_031_027
22. Finnish barque ALASTOR deck view. Photo A.R.S.
Image ID FID_031_031
23. Deck of Finnish barque ALASTOR. Photo A.R.S.
Image ID FID_031_037
24. Deck of Finnish barque ALASTOR from mizzen mast.
Image ID FID_031_039
25. Foremast of Finnish barque ALASTOR. Photo A.R.S.
Image ID FID_031_041
26. Deck of Finnish barque ALASTOR.
Image ID FID_031_047
27. Deck of Finnish barque ALASTOR. Photo A.R.S.
Image ID FID_031_049
28. The Docks, Ipswich. Postcard EAS 01463.
Four masted barque, Steam tug FOAM, Ipswich.
Image ID FID_032_027
29. BLACK FOX, owned by Captain Barne, DSO, RN. He was a member of Scott's expedition to South Pole & lived in the Lane.
Sidney Mussett's grandfather Tom Mole was ...
Image ID FL07_054_001
30. Barque ALASTOR - either in Millwall Dock, London, or Birkenhead.
Image ID GRW_086