| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 60 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. BOD on left. PEDRO II near centre.
Image ID AN03_023_003
2. Barges ARDEER, PRETORIA, MILLIE during a Blackwater Match c1963
Image ID BF68_001_129_020
3. Sailing ship in River Blackwater, off Osea Island
Image ID BJ42_016_001
4. SNOWDROP leading CHARLOTTE and MERLIN in a race for converted smack yachts at West Mersea. They are seen at the start, passing the Nass Beacon. Douglas Went ...
From: Gaff Rig / Smacks
Image ID BOXB3_114_001_001
5. Ships on the River Blackwater - postcard 122867, unposted. Photograph taken from Bradwell. Ships from the left are thought to be 1. JASON (7 May 1931 to 20 Sep ...
Date: cAugust 1931
Image ID CG14_001
6. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126365.
Image ID CG14_003
7. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126362, not posted.
Nelson Line vessel laid up in the River Blackwater. The vessel thought to be either MURILLO, MOLIERE or ...
Date: Before November 1932
Image ID CG14_005
8. River Blackwater, Tollesbury. Postcard mailed 15 September 1931
Second ship from the left is LONDON MERCHANT.
Date: Before September 1931
Image ID CG14_007
9. Ships in the River Blackwater. Postcard 122851.
Third ship from left with grey hull is the HIGHLAND WARRIOR.
Image ID CG14_009
10. Tollesbury River Blackwater. Postcard, not mailed.
Image ID CG14_013
11. River Blackwater Tollesbury. Postcard not mailed.
L to R ?, ?, CITY OF GUILDFORD, BENGUELA, HIGHLAND ROVER.
Image ID CG14_015
12. Tollesbury Essex. Postcard not mailed.
Image ID CG14_017
13. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126366, not mailed.
Six vessels visible, thought to be L-R 1. not known, 2. ROMAN STAR (4 Aug 1930 to 21 Oct 1930), 3. ...
Date: c18 October 1930
Image ID CG14_019
14. Tollesbury Essex. Postcard not mailed.
The ship in the centre is LONDON CITIZEN. Behind it are two Furness Withy ships - perhaps LONDON MERCHANT, IMPERIAL ...
Image ID CG14_021
15. Off Tollesbury. Postcard 126374 not mailed.
The vessel on the left is HIGHLAND ROVER - one of a class of 10 built for Nelson Line 1910-11. They were ...
Date: Before 20 October 1932
Image ID CG14_023
16. Tollesbury. A pre-war view with ships laid up in the river. Postcard 96172.
Date: Before 1939
Image ID CG4_009
17. A smack on the mud off West Mersea beach - an opportunity to scrub the bottom.
Image ID DJN_053
18. The Blackwater from the Mersea Road.
Image ID DW15_063
19. Bridge over the Blackwater at Kelvedon. Competition entry by Douglas Went.
Essex Countryside magazine, Aug/Sep 1958.
Image ID EC58_08_015_001
20. Ice in the Blackwater in the hard winter 1962/1963.
Date: cFebruary 1963
Image ID HWC_WIN_003
21. Laid up shipping and an icy River Blackwater, taken from Bradwell in the icy winter of 1962-1963.
Date: cJanuary 1963
Image ID IA003440
22. Wymarks Beach, Bradwell on Sea. Postcard franked 13 July 1965.
Baffle Wall for the power station is being built. From L to R the ships are probably MALDEN ...
Image ID IC010030
23. Bradwell Power Station under construction. Steamer PUNTARENAS is to the left of the crane.
Image ID IC090008
24. Sunset - River Blackwater
Date: Before March 2008
Image ID IM05_029
25. Jack Botham aerial photograph 600. Laid up ships in River Blackwater with Bradwell Power Station under construction beyond. The tanker in the foreground is ...
Date: 4 September 1960
Image ID JBA_905
26. Smacks racing in the Blackwater --- a sight still regularly seen.
Image ID LH1_042
27. Smacks on the Blackwater. CK44 MAYFLOWER on the left. Bradwell Power Station beyond.
Image ID LH1_045
28. River Blackwater from source to sea. Fullbridge, Maldon, looking down river.
Date: cJuly 1986
Image ID LH43_023_001
29. River Blackwater from source to sea. Maldon.
Date: cJuly 1986
Image ID LH43_023_005
30. River Blackwater from source to sea. Maldon. Small tug FENLAND alongside the pontoon.
Date: cJuly 1986
Image ID LH43_023_006