| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 56 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. Bradwell Power Station under construction. Laid up ships in the background. Top right thought to be STANFIRTH 2 March 1958 to 31 May 1961
Photo by Alf ...
Image ID AJ01_007
2. The Quay, Bradwell on Sea. Postcard, not mailed.
Rue Pullen with a load of passengers.
Image ID AN05_006_005
3. The face of the sailorman. Bill Kirby of Bradwell was skipper of the WATER LILY and one of a noted family of barge owners and skippers from the village. Photo: ...
Image ID BF68_001_024_001
4. Wildfowler Walter Linnet of Bradwell, at the mouth of the River Blackwater, in one of his gun punts. He lived in the small house in the background, built on the ...
Image ID BOXB5_015_033
5. Tom 'Boss' Mole. Taken at Bradwell.
From Album 9.
Image ID FL09_007_005
6. Chum Hewes at Bradwell lockup.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_106
7. Chum Hewes and the Bradwell lockup.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_108
8. Motor Barge PORTLIGHT and Sailing Barge SPINAWAY C in the River Blackwater off Bradwell Power Station. Essex County Standard photograph.
Image ID HBC_006_008
9. The Quay, Bradwell on Sea. Christmas Card to Hervey Benham from Fred Cooper
Image ID HBC_006_032
10. Bradwell Quay. 3 barges loading at the same time. Centre barge the CHAMPION. Drawing by Norman O Searle Aug 1908.
Image ID HBC_016_011
11. Bradwell Quay 1st August 1908. The CHAMPION. Drawing by Norman. O. Searle
Date: 1 August 1908
Image ID HBC_016_012
12. Outside the Green Man, Bradwell. c1926.
L-R Cecil Wood, Kathleen Few, Walter Kemp, Marjorie Michell, Jimmy Wells.
Image ID HEM_OPA_173
13. Bradwell. Snowball Hewes
Image ID HEWK_OPA_027
14. Bradwell. Snowball Hewes
Image ID HEWK_OPA_029
15. Joe Hewes at Bradwell
Image ID HEWK_OPA_039
16. The view from Bradwell Quay, around 1958. The launch in the centre is marked USAF Air Sea Rescue. The ship behind it is believed to be the Costa Rican ...
Image ID IA002060
17. The Quay, Bradwell on Sea. Postcard, postally used in August 1932.
Date: Before August 1932
Image ID IA002170
18. The Quay, Bradwell on Sea. A postcard marked 3.8.05
Posted to Miss F. Drake, 9 Station Road, Brightlingsea.
Date: 03 August 1905
Image ID IA002410
19. North Creek, Bradwell-on-Sea. The ship on the left behind the posts is probably the passenger liner VOLTAIRE, which was laid up in the Blackwater 15 October ...
Image ID IA002880
20. Unidentified vessel laid up in River Blackwater off Bradwell and thought to be the ORONTES - a passenger ship built for Orient Line in 1902 and eventually ...
Image ID IA004881
21. The River Blackwater from Bradwell waterfront. Laid up ships in the distance - the centre and right ships are Royal Mail Lines' DESEADO and DARRO respectively. ...
Image ID IC010050
22. Bradwell Power Station under construction. Steamer PUNTARENAS is to the left of the crane.
Image ID IC090008
23. Ships in the River Blackwater, taken from Bradwell.
The vessel on the right is BENGUELA, broken up September 1933.
There are two Houlder Bros vessels in the ...
Date: Before September 1933
Image ID IC090023
24. A postcard of The Shore, Bradwell on Sea. In the 1930s many ships were laid up in the River Blackwater - among those visible are JASON, VOLTAIRE, PORT CURTIS ...
Date: cAugust 1931
Image ID IC09_171
25. A Pretty Spot, Bradwell Quay. Postcard 122864.
Prominent on the left is the Shaw Savill TAIROA or PAKEHA and on the right is Lamport & Holt's VOLTAIRE. ...
Date: cOctober 1930
Image ID IC09_177
26. Bradwell-on-Sea postcard 96373. The line is thought to be ORONTES - see ...
Image ID IC09_299
27. Jack Botham aerial photograph 600. Laid up ships in River Blackwater with Bradwell Power Station under construction beyond. The tanker in the foreground is ...
Date: 4 September 1960
Image ID JBA_905
28. Jack Botham aerial photograph 2114A. Bradwell Power Station and baffle wall under construction. Laid up Shell tanker.
Date: 23 August 1959
Image ID JBA_906
29. Jack Botham aerial photograph 2235. Bradwell Power Station under construction
Image ID JBA_908
30. Report on the East Anglian Earthquake by Meldola and White, pages 78 and 79.
West Mersea - Barrow Farm.
East Mersea - Mr George Round.
Image ID MAW_P078