| || Include duplicate images || Include pictures Include documents || Order by ID date taken date added ||Found 384 images - displaying 1 to 30 - page 1.|
1. Joan Pullen, Ralph Butcher, Joan Butcher
Image ID AN03_011_007
2. Ann Ward on Pepper. Photo by Joan Ward.
Image ID AN03_026_009
3. Beach huts at West Mersea
Image ID ATK_005
4. 1953 Fred Smith delivering bread!
Image ID ATK_013
5. Fred Smith delivering bread!
Image ID ATK_015
6. Beach Tea Gardens - Spinney Cafe 1946/47, but more likely a little later
Image ID ATK_019
7. John Tucker (Alan's brothers) and Michael Ralph, by the old boating lake.
Image ID ATK_037
8. Janice Parrish - Alan Tucker's wife. Mid 1950s. Beach huts and Spinney Cafe behind.
Image ID ATK_039
9. Janice Parrish and Patricia Catchpole on the beach near the Spinney Cafe.
Image ID ATK_041
10. Bottom of Kingsland Road
Image ID ATK_045
11. The Beach, West Mersea. Lilywhite postcard WM4
Image ID BJ03_017
12. Beach huts near Seaview Avenue, after the 1953 flood.
Date: cFebruary 1953
Image ID BJ17_033
13. West Mersea Beach
Image ID BJ34_001_053
14. West Mersea Beach. The house Shameen at the bottom of Seaview Avenue is visible over the beach huts just left of centre.
Image ID BJ34_001_055
15. West Mersea Beach. The house Shameen at the bottom of Seaview Avenue is thought to be the one visible behind a tree, just right of centre.
Image ID BJ34_001_057
16. Boys sitting on old wooden hulk at Monkey Beach, West Mersea
Image ID BJ34_001_059
17. "New Coast Road" West Mersea. The newly completed Victoria Esplanade, often known as the Concrete Road. Postcard written 3 August 1939 from West Mersea to S.A. ...
Date: Before August 1939
Image ID BJ40_008_003
18. The beach, West Mersea, postmarked 1930
Date: Before 1930
Image ID CLR_015
19. The Beach, West Mersea. Postcard postmarked 1951
Date: Before 1951
Image ID CLR_061
20. The Beach, West Mersea. Postcard.
Image ID CLR_081
21. Putting Green and Esplanade car park, West Mersea. Postcard
Image ID CLR_105
22. Coopers Beach, East Mersea - aerial view. Postcard postmarked 1962.
Date: Before 1962
Image ID CLR_123
23. At the beach - Carter family
Front left Des Carter, Grandma, Sheila Carter, another one of the sisters.
Image ID CT02_043
24. Sheila Carter outside their beach hut - on the back row near Fairhaven Avenue.
Image ID CT03_025
25. Along the beach, West Meresa. The Monkey Beach and landing jetty, along the wall below Orleans.
Image ID CW5_081
26. West Mersea No. 6. The Boat House, Beach Road. Posted to Miss Ruffell 35,37 High Street, Colchester. Probably 11 Aug 1919
Date: cAugust 1919
Image ID CW6_083
27. The Beach Looking West. West Mersea. Postcard No.19.
Thought to be in the 1920s, near the bottom of Willoughby Avenue.
Image ID CW6_111
28. Beach Huts, West Mersea. Postcard not mailed.
Image ID CW7_013
29. The Retreat seaside chalet at East Mersea Hall Beach for auction.
Details - rooms etc.
The site is held on licence from Owen Cooper Estates, Ipswich, ...
Date: 10 June 1950
Image ID CW7_CPB_002
30. The Retreat seaside chalet at East Mersea Hall Beach for auction.
Back page - contents contd. and agreement.
Date: 10 June 1950
Image ID CW7_CPB_004