1. Clifford White men who built the Council Houses in Barfield Road c1920. Names as given by Mary Stevens are
1. Jack Spurgeon 2. Mr Freeman 3. Claud Dymock ...Date: c1920Image ID HWC_AB1_005
2. Monkey steps and Monkey beach. Near St. Peter's Well. Laid up ships in the river. Pre-WW2Date: 1930sImage ID HWC_AB1_009
3. Oyster Pits along Coast Road.Image ID HWC_AB1_029
4. Unidentified ...Image ID HWC_AB1_059
5. Queens Corner Mill Road. Windmill. Postcard 78483.Image ID HWC_AB1_119
6. Dubbie French and Chum Hewes on the WATERLILLYImage ID HWC_AB1_145
Images Copyright(c) Mersea Island Museum unless otherwise stated.