1. Maud and George Mole [named on the photograph].
Image ID HAN_001
2. Mersea Electric Laundry Company van. It used to be driven by Ivan King. The man in the picture is a visitor from London.
Image ID HAN_030
3. An early 1930s Carnival at Queens Corner passing the Cartwright's Shed, Fountain Hotel (both demolished to build Fountain Court) and Fountain Cottage.
Image ID HAN_FIR_001
4. Mersea Firemen trying new helmets.
L-R back 1. Horace Whiting, 2. Jack Cook, 3. Edgar Jopson, 4. Cliff Smith, 5. Cather Cole, 6. Tim Mole, 7. Gordon ...
Date: Before 1935
Image ID HAN_FIR_007
5. A fireman's wedding. Gordon Mussett and Catherine Heywood leave St. Peter and St. Paul Church after their marriage on 8 March 1930. Gordon's fellow West Mersea ...
Date: 8 March 1930
Image ID HAN_FIR_009
6. Wedding of Honor and Dennis Mole.
L-R Jack Kirby, Nellie Kirby (Kolberg Baveystock), Honor Kirby, Dennis Mole, Eva Ellen Mole (Russell), Victor ...
Date: 9 August 1952
Image ID HAN_MOL_001
7. Ivan Mole.
Image ID HAN_MOL_003
8. Another Ripley Territorial Killed. Pte Edward Parkin killed in action 5 October 1918. His wife resides in Essex, the parties being married whilst Parkin was in ...
Date: 5 October 1918
Image ID HAN_RUS_011