1. West Mersea Church - interior. Postcard 101942.
Writing on the back says "Its ever so old, all the pews are painted bottle green it does look ...
Date: Before April 1932
Image ID CW3_001
2. West Mersea Schools and School House. Cleghorn Series postcard. The gentleman sitting in the deck chair in the field would now be in the middle of the Co-op ...
Image ID CW3_013
3. West Mersea School, with one of Berry's buses going up Barfield Road.
Owen Fletcher wrote:
"According to my mother, the gate to the left in the school ...
Image ID CW3_015
4. Osea Stores. Postcard mailed August 1907.
Date: Before August 1907
Image ID CW3_021
5. Wisteria by Repton Dixon's Stores in Church Road.
Percy Bacon in white coat in the window behind the orange display. The lady sitting on the wall is ...
Date: cJune 1967
Image ID CW3_101
6. Howards Stores, Church Street, West Mersea.
Monty my miniature Poodle bought for me when Dad had died, from Denny Cousins and his wife Molly who had bred a ...
Image ID CW3_103
7. Repton Dixon's Stores in Church Road, West Mersea. All the shop staff.
1. Bessie Dixon (with her tongue out), 2. Pat Franklin, 3. Susan Hales, 4. Carol ...
Image ID CW3_105_001
8. Outside the off license, Howards Stores, Church Road.
Carol Dixon, Percy Bacon, Dilys Overbury née Maylor, Bessie Dixon [Mum].
We are all ...
Image ID CW3_107
9. Steve Bisco, son of Bob and Cathy Bisco (Mark Dixon's school friend) with Pip the Dixon's dog, well known for being loose in the village and ...
Date: January 1963
Image ID CW3_109