1. Ships on the River Blackwater - postcard 122867, unposted. Photograph taken from Bradwell. Ships from the left are thought to be 1. JASON (7 May 1931 to 20 Sep ...
Date: cAugust 1931
Image ID CG14_001
2. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126365.
Image ID CG14_003
3. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126362, not posted.
Nelson Line vessel laid up in the River Blackwater. The vessel thought to be either MURILLO, MOLIERE or ...
Date: Before November 1932
Image ID CG14_005
4. River Blackwater, Tollesbury. Postcard mailed 15 September 1931
Second ship from the left is LONDON MERCHANT.
Date: Before September 1931
Image ID CG14_007
5. Ships in the River Blackwater. Postcard 122851.
Third ship from left with grey hull is the HIGHLAND WARRIOR.
Image ID CG14_009
6. Tollesbury River Blackwater. Postcard, not mailed.
Image ID CG14_013
7. River Blackwater Tollesbury. Postcard not mailed.
L to R ?, ?, CITY OF GUILDFORD, BENGUELA, HIGHLAND ROVER.
Image ID CG14_015
8. Tollesbury Essex. Postcard not mailed.
Image ID CG14_017
9. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126366, not mailed.
Six vessels visible, thought to be L-R 1. not known, 2. ROMAN STAR (4 Aug 1930 to 21 Oct 1930), 3. ...
Date: c18 October 1930
Image ID CG14_019
10. Tollesbury Essex. Postcard not mailed.
The ship in the centre is LONDON CITIZEN. Behind it are two Furness Withy ships - perhaps LONDON MERCHANT, IMPERIAL ...
Image ID CG14_021
11. Off Tollesbury. Postcard 126374 not mailed.
The vessel on the left is HIGHLAND ROVER - one of a class of 10 built for Nelson Line 1910-11. They were ...
Date: Before 20 October 1932
Image ID CG14_023