Image 4 of 15
4 of 15|
Cottages in The Lane, West Mersea. The cottages at the right hand end had once been the Ship public house. The cottages were demolished and the City Hall built on the site about 1930.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Carol Wyatt Collection
Image ID CW5_027
Category 1 Mersea-->Old City & the Hard
Category 2 Mersea-->Buildings
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.