Image 9 of 135
Search for Image ID ""Images for Mersea-->Houseboats 9 of 135|
Houseboats from Coast Road. The MARY MILLER prominent in left background, was built Carrickfergus in 1881, Official Number 83974. She was owned in 1892 by John Fisher of Barrow in Furness, 1938 by Charles Gooch, St Austell, Cornwall and registered at Fowey. The last West Country sailing vessel in the China Clay trade.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Owen Fletcher Collection
Image ID FL12_009_001
Category 1 Mersea-->Houseboats
Category 2 Mersea-->Coast Road
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.