1 of 1 Slide Show Running|
Bunns / Bunne's Corner. On the extreme left is the village shop, then Whitakers, then the Cottage. The house on the corner with St. Ives Hill is possibly where the Bunn family lived, hence Bunn's Corner. Kay Gilmour's manuscript on Peldon's history, written in the 1950s tells us their cottage was demolished in 1926.
Peldon.21 Postcard 043
Photo: Peldon History Project
Image ID PH01_DVN_025
Category 1 Places-->Peldon-->Road Scenes
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.