Search for Image ID ""Image 2

 Donations to this Parish


An Estate situate in this Parish called Church and Strood Lands and Parish Field containing 81 Acres of Arable and Wood Land, which has been vested in Feoffees time immemorial and the Rents and profits applied in the repair of the Church, the Strood, and Churchwardens accounts.

Bennett Hawes, Thomas May, Martin Harvey Feoffees.

Also three pounds annually ...
Cat1 Mersea-->Buildings Cat2 Mersea-->Strood

Donations to this Parish
An Estate situate in this Parish called Church and Strood Lands and Parish Field containing 81 Acres of Arable and Wood Land, which has been vested in Feoffees time immemorial and the Rents and profits applied in the repair of the Church, the Strood, and Churchwardens accounts.
Bennett Hawes, Thomas May, Martin Harvey Feoffees.
Also three pounds annually has been paid since time immemorial from an Estate called Moor Farm in the Parish of Peldon, and given away in Bread to the Poor of this Parish.
The Revd. Nathaniel Forster, Vicar
William Croyden, Stephen Overall Churchwardens.
Memorial Tablet over the north door of West Mersea Parish Church.
Date: 1843      


Photo: Mersea Museum - Tony Millatt
Image ID TM6_20622
Category 1 Mersea-->Buildings
Category 2 Mersea-->Strood


    Top

This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.