Search for Image ID "" |
Barclays Bank, West Mersea, following partial rebuilding 1957/58. It became a full Branch, independent of Colchester, in 1958. The building was sold about 2011 to a private owner, but continues to be Barclays Bank. It has been the only bank on the Island for about 10 years now .
Photo: Mersea Museum - Barclays Bank
Image ID SPM_005
Category 1 Mersea-->Buildings
Category 2 Mersea-->Shops & Businesses
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.