Search for Image ID ""Image 3|
Peldon Rose. The name over the door is George Pullen. George and Jane Pullen ran the Rose from about 1880 to 1909 when George died. Jane continued to run it until her death in 1935
Photo: Mersea Museum - Pullen Family Collection
Image ID PUL_OPA_117
Category 1 Mersea-->Pubs
Category 2 Places-->Peldon
Category 3 Families-->Pullen
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.