Image 16 of 11602
Search for Image ID ""All Images - 16 of 11602|
Brick House Farm, Lower Road, Peldon. opposite The Plough, was badly damaged in the 1884 earthquake and was extensively altered in 1885. For many years (it is believed since 1850) Brick House, Sampsons and Newpots Farms have been farmed as one and have been in the hands of the Davidson family since 1946.
Osborne Series postcard.
Photo: Peldon History Project
Image ID PH01_DVN_037
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.