Bourchiers Lodge, Tollesbury
This is now known as Bourchiers Lodge, Back Road, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, but is within the parish boundaries of Tollesbury. The boundary on maps back to at least 1874 is some distance to the west of Bourchiers Lodge.
The house is to the south of Bourchiers Hall and cannot be seen from the road.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Jenny Bibby Collection Image ID PBIB_DCY_013 Category 1 Places-->Tolleshunt D'Arcy Category 2 Tollesbury-->Buildings