Built as GOGOVALE. Renamed PENNYWORTH-1918 PONTBRIAND-1935, ORAO-1935, XXIV MAGGIO-1937. Scuttled Amsterdam 22 September 1944.
From Oyster Company ledger
- Arrived in river as PENNYWORTH, owner/agent Furness Withy.
- 3 July 1935 now PONTBRIAND.
- 6 July 1935 unmoor. Owner/agent Ambrose Davies Mathews Ltd.
Shields Daily News 5 Jun 1935: formerly owned by R.S. Dalgliesh of Newcastle, was abandoned as a total loss after running ashore near Quebec. Afterwards salved, repaired and placed in service again. Now brought across to Tollesbury, where offers are invited for her purchase.