Built as LONDON LOYALTY.
22 May 1959 taken over on bareboat charter by the Admiralty for use as Royal Fleet Auxiliary. Renamed BRAMBLELEAF.
13 April 1972 returned to owners at end of charter and transferred to subsidiary Mayfair Tankers Ltd, London. Renamed MAYFAIR LOYALTY, to be laid up in the River Blackwater.
9 Sep 1974 arrived La Spezia and laid up.
Sold for breaking up La Spezia, 27 Feb 1976