Images for Ships and Boats-->NavalFound 36 images - displaying 31 to 36 - page 2.
31. The first German U Boat to enter Harwich November 1918, passing up the River Stour after its surrender.
Original postcard via Don Wright, SSBR
Date: November 1918
Image ID RWS_000_045
32. Floating Dock at Harwich.
Undated original photograph via Don Wright, SSBR
Image ID RWS_000_047
33. Destroyer D186, thought to be at Harwich. HMS MUSKETEER, completed 1942, sold for scrap 1955.
Undated original photograph via Don Wright
Image ID RWS_000_049
34. Royal Navy Ships, thought to be at Harwich. L-R Frigate F118 [ HMS TALYBONT, completed 1943, scrapped 1961 ], unidentified destroyer, unidentified ...
Image ID RWS_000_051
35. Submarines alongside HMS GANGES at Harwich.
Undated copy of photograph via Don Wright, SSBR
Image ID RWS_000_055
36. Submarine M2 at Shotley.
Loaned by SSBR via Don Wright.
Image ID RWS_000_059
37. HMS ARTIFEX, Sydney 1946
Built as the Cunard Liner AURANIA in 1924. 1939 requisitioned and fitted out as Armed Merchant Cruiser. She was torpedoed Oct 1941 ...
Image ID SD06_001_003
38. Harwich Reserve Fleet, 1951. HMS PINCHER M294 on the left and HMS ZENITH D95 on the right. Depot ship is not known.
Image ID TM51_0001
39. Harwich Reserve Fleet --- R.F.A. DODMAN POINT.
Image ID TM51_0002
40. Loading up mines - onto a Naval vessel from a sailing barge. Photo from G.R. 'Ronnie' Hone ?
George Hone was serving as Sub-Lieutenant on ML121 ...
Date: May 1917
Image ID WW03_HON_013
| || |