241. On the beach at the bottom of Seaview Avenue. Shameen in the background.
Image ID WVR1_002
242. Vera, Emily and Hardie Weaver (in sun hat - born June 1910, so this picture is around 1913 ?). [Emily was wife of Leonard Weaver, mother of Vera (about 1902), ...
Image ID WVR1_020
243. Two small lugsail boats working from West Mersea beach. A family group wants to board by crossing the rowboat while young Hardy Weaver makes sand castles
Image ID WVR1_033
244. Barge MAFEKING unloading bricks on Mersea beach for building houses in Fairhaven Avenue, West Mersea.
Image ID WVR1_037
245. Weaver family baby on beach at bottom of Seaview Avenue. Shameen in the background.
Image ID WVR1_040
246. Kings Hard near church.
Image ID WVR1_073
247. Weaver family on beach by Kings Hard. Orleans just visible right in background.
Image ID WVR1_074
248. Kiddiesland booklet, page 4.
Bathing and paddling pool looking west.
Image ID YC36_BK1_006
249. Kiddiesland booklet, page 6.
Image ID YC36_BK1_008
250. Kiddiesland booklet, page 12.
Cascade and bathing pool. Sand play area beyond it. View looking east.
Image ID YC36_BK1_014
251. Kiddiesland booklet, page 14.
Sand play area.
Image ID YC36_BK1_016