211. Easter 1932 Bowling Green. Steven King (Lena's boss). Cudmore Grove on the left in the background - it was only a strip of woodland in those days.
Date: March 1932
Image ID WLD_OPA_243
212. Linden Le Marquand and Ben, Fen Farm.
Date: August 1981
Image ID WLD_OPA_253
213. Winter 79. [Linden Le Marquand ?]
Date: cDecember 1979
Image ID WLD_OPA_255
214. Aug 1932 Riches family? Before Youth Camp was built
Date: August 1932
Image ID WLD_OPA_257
215. View towards Coast Road and the Monkey steps from Cricket Field, West Mersea.
Postcard to Miss Smith, c/O Horwood & Cowpey 34 High Street, Colchester, from N. ...
Date: Before October 1903
Image ID WMC_001_011
216. West Mersea Beach Extension (Compulsory Purchase) Order 1947
West Mersea Urban District Council, signed E. Potter Digby and W.H. ...
Date: 16 June 1947
Image ID WMC_007_101
217. Two small lugsail boats working from West Mersea beach. A family group wants to board by crossing the rowboat while young Hardy Weaver makes sand castles
Image ID WVR1_033
218. Barge MAFEKING unloading bricks on Mersea beach for building houses in Fairhaven Avenue, West Mersea.
Image ID WVR1_037
219. Kiddiesland booklet, page 4.
Bathing and paddling pool looking west.
Image ID YC36_BK1_006
220. Kiddiesland booklet, page 6.
Image ID YC36_BK1_008
221. Kiddiesland booklet, page 12.
Cascade and bathing pool. Sand play area beyond it. View looking east.
Image ID YC36_BK1_014
222. Kiddiesland booklet, page 14.
Sand play area.
Image ID YC36_BK1_016