61. Jack Botham aerial photograph 9110A. Coopers Beach chalets and caravans.
Image ID JBA_066
62. Jack Botham aerial photograph 3205. Decoy Point. Early days at Waldegraves Caravan site.
Image ID JBA_089
63. Jack Botham Aerial photograph 3211. Victoria Esplanade car park. Alexandra Avenue.
Image ID JBA_128
64. Jack Botham aerial photograph 2223. Western end of the Esplanade. Broomhills Road. Spinney Cafe in the centre.
Image ID JBA_135
65. Jack Botham aerial photograph 2126A. Victoria Esplanade, Broomhills Road, Spinney Cafe.
Image ID JBA_650
66. Jack Botham aerial photograph 3212. Victoria Esplanade, Broomhills Road, Spinney Cafe. Boating Lake on the left.
Image ID JBA_654
67. Jack Botham aerial photograph 3213. Boating Lake in centre with Lower Kingsland Road beyond. Corner of Broomhills Road and Victoria Esplanade on right.
Image ID JBA_658
68. Continuing a 70-year old Mersea Tradition, Peter French conducted yet another Beach Club for the children of visitors and residents in July 1998.
Used in ...
Date: July 1998
Image ID JCN_008
69. Boating Lake
Image ID LAM_007
70. Beach holiday - swimming raft.
Image ID LAM_025
71. River Blackwater from source to sea. The cliffs by Cudmore Grove, East Mersea. The former WW2 gun and searchlight emplacements have toppled over the edge and ...
Date: cApril 1988
Image ID LH43_036_001
72. Shears Court flats, built on the site of the boating lake.
Image ID LH4_041
73. Boathouse at the end of Beach Road - this house has since been replaced. Laid up in the river are MEADOWBANK and SOPHIA C.
Date: cSeptember 1982
Image ID LH4_057
74. Lane to the beach at the end of Beach Road.
Date: cApril 1985
Image ID LH52_002
75. Shop on the beach.
Image ID LH55_047
76. Kingsland beach in the snow.
Date: cApril 1991
Image ID LH58_013
77. West Mersea beach in the snow.
Date: cFebruary 1991
Image ID LH58_020
78. The beach in the snow - from Lower Kingsland Road.
Date: cFebruary 1991
Image ID LH63_036
79. View from beach west of Monkey Steps across to laid up ships and Bradwell Power Station. The concrete blocks in the foreground are thought to be the remains of ...
Date: cAugust 1983
Image ID LH64_006
80. Paddling at West Mersea beach. Another copy of this postcard is postmarked 1908. B&W version is used on cover of Brierley Hall Estate brochure, attributed to ...
Date: Before 1908
Image ID LH6_038
81. Coopers Beach mammoth 1986 London Natural History Museum
Image ID LNZ_003
82. Coopers Beach mammoth 1986 London Natural History Museum
Image ID LNZ_005
83. Cudmore Grove. WW2 remains on beach.
Image ID LNZ_011
84. Cliffs at Cudmore Grove
Image ID LNZ_013
85. Mersea Beach Club 1985? Heather Holmes by accordionist.
Image ID LNZ_015
86. Mersea Beach. Far left - Percy Dixon. Third from left Ernest Mole.
Image ID LTL_133
87. Mersea Beach. Far left Alfred Mole. Front right Claude Mole.
Image ID LTL_135
88. Beautiful Mersea - Garden Farm Estate brochure. Front Cover.
Date: December 1909
Image ID MBK_BMS_001
89. A History of Education in West Mersea by B.E. Wright, page 54
What a Treat. Newspaper cutting showing accual school treat for West Mersea ...
Image ID MBK_HED_P054
90. West Mersea Official Guide. Page 25. Bathing at West Mersea.
Image ID MD05_034