61. Mell, Tollesbury. Postcard by F. Lord, Post Office, Tollesbury, not mailed. Another copy of this was mailed 25 August 1926
Date: Before August 1926
Image ID CG12_013
62. Birds Eye View, Tollesbury. Mell Lane? Postcard 96180 written 12 July 1937.
Laid up ships in the River Blackater - the ship on the right is thought to be ...
Image ID CG12_161
63. River Blackwater, Tollesbury. Postcard.
Liberty ship SAMLONG visible left of centre.
Image ID CG12_303
64. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard 126357, mailed but date unreadable.
Laid up ships MOLIERE was in river 13 May 1930 to 15 Jul 1930, 6 Nov 1930 to 8 Dec 1930, ...
Image ID CG13_071
65. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard 126358, mailed 26 July 1936.
Laid up ships - MOLIERE on the left was in river 13 May 1930 to 15 Jul 1930, 6 Nov 1930 to 8 ...
Date: Before 7 December 1932
Image ID CG13_073
66. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard 126360, not mailed.
Laid up ships L-R MEISSIONER (probably) - was in river from before 23 January 1931 to 22 July ...
Image ID CG13_079
67. The Pier, Tollesbury. Postcard unmailed.
Laid up HIGHLAND ROVER on the left, in the river July 1930 to 20 October 1932.
Date: cJuly 1930
Image ID CG13_091
68. Ships on the River Blackwater - postcard 122867, unposted. Photograph taken from Bradwell. Ships from the left are thought to be 1. JASON (7 May 1931 to 20 Sep ...
Date: cAugust 1931
Image ID CG14_001
69. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126365.
Image ID CG14_003
70. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126362, not posted.
Nelson Line vessel laid up in the River Blackwater. The vessel thought to be either MURILLO, MOLIERE or ...
Date: Before November 1932
Image ID CG14_005
71. River Blackwater, Tollesbury. Postcard mailed 15 September 1931
Second ship from the left is LONDON MERCHANT.
Date: Before September 1931
Image ID CG14_007
72. Ships in the River Blackwater. Postcard 122851.
Third ship from left with grey hull is the HIGHLAND WARRIOR.
Image ID CG14_009
73. Tollesbury River Blackwater. Postcard, not mailed.
Image ID CG14_013
74. River Blackwater Tollesbury. Postcard not mailed.
L to R ?, ?, CITY OF GUILDFORD, BENGUELA, HIGHLAND ROVER.
Image ID CG14_015
75. Tollesbury Essex. Postcard not mailed.
Image ID CG14_017
76. Off Tollesbury Pier. Postcard 126366, not mailed.
Six vessels visible, thought to be L-R 1. not known, 2. ROMAN STAR (4 Aug 1930 to 21 Oct 1930), 3. ...
Date: c18 October 1930
Image ID CG14_019
77. Tollesbury Essex. Postcard not mailed.
The ship in the centre is LONDON CITIZEN. Behind it are two Furness Withy ships - perhaps LONDON MERCHANT, IMPERIAL ...
Image ID CG14_021
78. Off Tollesbury. Postcard 126374 not mailed.
The vessel on the left is HIGHLAND ROVER - one of a class of 10 built for Nelson Line 1910-11. They were ...
Date: Before 20 October 1932
Image ID CG14_023
79. Railway Track, Tollesbury, Essex.
Used in "More from Tollesbury Past" by Keith Lovell, which says:
"The obsolete track to Tollesbury Pier Station is ...
Image ID CG22_070
80. Ships in the River Blackwater. Three ex-Nelson line ships.
Image ID CG4_006
81. Tollesbury. A pre-war view with ships laid up in the river. Postcard 96172.
Date: Before 1939
Image ID CG4_009
82. ZAK ex TREBARTHA laid up in the River Blackwater.
Date: 6 August 1982
Image ID CH090001
83. Shell tanker LABIOSA, thought to be whilst laid up in River Blackwater 1963-64. 6,473 tons gross, built 1948.
Image ID CH11_001
84. Bulk carrier ATTICA laid up in River Blackwater. Arrived in river 3 January 1983, renamed LADYLIKE whilst in River, and departed 17 June 1983.
ATTICA was ...
Date: 15 April 1983
Image ID CH11_003
85. MEADOWBANK laid up in River Blackwater
Photograph posted on Shipspotting by Chris Howell.
Date: cSeptember 1982
Image ID CH11_007
86. Shell tankers laid up in the River Blackwater. HELICINA on the left, HYALINA on the right.
Image ID DBO_021
87. Posts in the mud about 200 yds East of Seaview Avenue, West Mersea, visible at low tide. They are believed by some, but not all, to be an Anglo-Saxon fish ...
Date: 9 July 2006
Image ID DIS07_FWR_SVW_0294
88. Posts in the mud about 200 yds East of Seaview Avenue, West Mersea, visible at low tide. They are believed by some, but not all, to be an Anglo-Saxon fish weir ...
Date: 9 July 2006
Image ID DIS07_FWR_SVW_0295
89. Laid up tanker ARO and a Sun tug, thought to be SUN XXII, in the River Blackwater. ARO which was in the River from 4 July 1975 to November 1978. She was built ...
Image ID DVY_SHP_001
90. ALIAKMON RIVER in the River Blackwater.
Image ID DW01_001