61. Rue and Emily Pullen née Green
Image ID AN02_009_017
62. Geoff and Violet Green
Image ID AN02_010_011
63. "Our Pops".
The dinghy is 'Pup'. Centre Mr Wormell, right Rue Pullen
Date: June 1948
Image ID AN02_012_011
64. Wedding group. Marriage of Joan Pullen and Norman Ward.
L-R 1., 2. Alfred Charles Ward (Norman's father), 3. Norman Ward, 4. Joan Pullen, 5. John Moatham ...
Date: 1 September 1951
Image ID AN02_017_003
65. "Claremont". Emily Pullen née Green, Rue Pullen, Joan Pullen
In the 1945 Register of Electors, Rupert and Joan Pullen are living at Claremont, ...
Date: 1 September 1951
Image ID AN02_017_005
66. Mini MLK376P won by Norman and Joan Ward in a competition at the British Dental Association Benevolent Fund.
L-R 1., 2., 3. Joan Ward, 4. Norman Ward, 5. ...
Date: March 1976
Image ID AN02_020_001
67. School group.
Back row L-R 1. 'Buzzer' Osborne, 2., 3. 'Dewi' D'Wit, 4., 5. Edwin Woods. 6. Jenkins, 7. Dan Hearsum 8. Tommy Cole 9., 10. Nathan Hoy, 11. ...
Image ID AN03_005_001
68. Seven men and a dog
Top step 1. Rupert Pullen. I don't know how he is related to the other Ru Pullen but he was a balchelor who lived with his mother on ...
Image ID AN03_007_003
69. Smack KINGFISHER [ CK482 ], Rue Pullen at the tiller.
Image ID AN03_008_003
70. "With Best Wishes from Rupert". Rue Pullen
Image ID AN03_009_003
71. DOLPHINE. Bursledon.
DOLPHINE not found in Lloyds Yacht Register.
Date: June 1928
Image ID AN03_009_005
72. Emily Pullen née Green
Image ID AN03_011_005
73. Joan Pullen, Ralph Butcher, Joan Butcher
Image ID AN03_011_007
74. Rue, Joan, Emily Pullen
Image ID AN03_012_001
75. A Pullen group
Back row L to R. Frederick, Rupert, Ronald, Hector, George.
Front Row Frederick Senior, Muriel, Thomas.
Frederick Senior with his ...
Date: 26 October 1935
Image ID AN03_012_003
76. West Mersea Town Regatta. Greasy Pole.
In the third boat from the right (to the left of the pram dinghy that appears to be sinking).
L-R 1. Great Uncle ...
Date: August 1949
Image ID AN03_014_001
77. Rue Pullen and motor boat PEDRO 1. Clarke & Carter's shed beyond with the Legend oyster shed to its left. Regatta Day.
Image ID AN03_015_001
78. West Mersea Town Regatta. Rue Pullen in the boat just below centre ?
Image ID AN03_017_001
79. Jersey on the right is ELVER RCYC. ELVER was owned by Mr Victor C. Harrison and skippered by Ron Pullen in the 1930s.
The Harrison took 16mm film of some ...
Image ID AN03_020_001
80. West Mersea Town Regatta 1947. MFOB (Mersea Fishermen's Open Boat) CK85 MANABS
Date: August 1947
Image ID AN03_021_003
81. West Mersea Town Regatta 1947. MFOB (Mersea Fishermen's Open Boat) CK85 MANABS Wilf Carter. CK111 WINNIE owned by George Stoker (built Brightlingsea 1920)
Date: 23 August 1947
Image ID AN03_022_003
82. Rue Pullen and PEDRO. Barge Match
Image ID AN03_025_001
83. Ann Ward on Pepper. Photo by Joan Ward.
Image ID AN03_026_009
84. Joan and Rue Pullen.
Image ID AN04_003_001
85. Boxing Day 1949. Wormell's boat with Mr Wormell at the wheel. He was a garage owner from Sudbury.[Ron Green and John Milgate]
Date: 26 December 1949
Image ID AN04_003_005
86. Tom Dodds (?) at 26 Victory Road. Ford Anglia 370KBB. Photograph from Joan Pullen. Doreen and Tom Dodds were from Newcastle and were friends of the Ward family.
Image ID AN04_004_003
87. "With Best Wishes to Emmy, Rue and Joan from Geoff".
Geoff Green. The uniform is unusual in that there is no insignia. Geoff was a prisoner of war for some ...
Image ID AN04_004_005
88. Photograph from Joan Pullen.
Image ID AN04_004_007
89. Winifred Joan Mussett, by Whitfield Cosser & Lankesheer, Colchester and Ipswich.
Image ID AN04_005_001
90. Photograph from Joan Pullen.
Image ID AN04_005_003