151. The 176 shoppers' bus on a Monday morning travels to Tesco at Highwoods via Peldon, Wigborough Kings Head, Layer de la Haye, Gosbecks, Stanway Tollgate, Lexden ...
Date: 24 August 2015
Image ID TM6_20459
152. Hedingham bus waiting at West Mersea with the 63 service to Colchester Mason Road via Peldon. YN06JYE.
The 63 service was extended to West Mersea from ...
Date: 26 February 2018
Image ID TM7_0537
153. Early bus, taxi and charabanc outside the White Hart in Mersea. The landlord is A.H. Went - Arthur Went was landlord from 1895 to about 1931.
The card was ...
Image ID VDW_003
154. By the pond, Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_027
155. Arthur and Ellen [Lord ?]
Image ID WLD_OPA_091
156. Guy Titford dairy cart from Barfield Road. Guy Titford was a relative of Janet Woodward [RG].
Image ID WOO_ABM_081
157. London & Clacton-on-Sea Karrier charabanc HK5085 belonging to Primrose Buses at Stanwell Street, Colchester. Driver Bert Green.
Image ID WOO_BUS_003
158. Primrose bus outside the White Hart at West Mersea
Image ID WOO_BUS_005
159. Charabanc HK7194. Bob Woodward is on the left. Note the individual windscreens.
Photograph in Stanwell Street, Colchester. The tall wall is round St John's ...
Image ID WOO_BUS_015
160. Primrose bus HK5195. Bob Woodward on the left.
Image ID WOO_BUS_021
161. Primrose Mersea Island charabanc / bus. The driver is Bert 'Chewey' Green (Ron Green's cousin).
Image ID WOO_BUS_031
162. Horse drawn carriage at the Cross on East Road, turning into Dawes Lane. Berwick House in the distance looks as if it is still under construction. The carriage ...
Image ID WVR1_031
163. Seaview Avenue 1922/23. The car is a Clement Bayard (1913 ?) model owned by Mr Edwards, 187 Harlesden Road, Willesden Green. Driver Leslie Edwards. Mrs Weaver ...
Image ID WVR1_049
164. Waiting for the tide at the Strood. Postcard 135960.
Nearest car JN763 - JN registration was used by Southend from 1930.
The van on the right is from ...
Date: Before August 1932
Image ID WVR1_058
165. Waiting to cross the Strood at high tide. At the front of the queue is an RAC motor cycle, perhaps expecting some work.
Lettering on side of bus probably ...
Date: Before August 1933
Image ID WVR1_060