151. By the pond, Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_027
152. Arthur and Ellen [Lord ?]
Image ID WLD_OPA_091
153. Guy Titford dairy cart from Barfield Road. Guy Titford was a relative of Janet Woodward [RG].
Image ID WOO_ABM_081
154. London & Clacton-on-Sea Karrier charabanc HK5085 belonging to Primrose Buses at Stanwell Street, Colchester. Driver Bert Green.
Image ID WOO_BUS_003
155. Primrose bus outside the White Hart at West Mersea
Image ID WOO_BUS_005
156. Charabanc HK7194. Bob Woodward is on the left. Note the individual windscreens.
Photograph in Stanwell Street, Colchester. The tall wall is round St John's ...
Image ID WOO_BUS_015
157. Primrose bus HK5195. Bob Woodward on the left.
Image ID WOO_BUS_021
158. Primrose Mersea Island charabanc / bus. The driver is Bert 'Chewey' Green (Ron Green's cousin).
Image ID WOO_BUS_031
159. Horse drawn carriage at the Cross on East Road, turning into Dawes Lane. Berwick House in the distance looks as if it is still under construction. The carriage ...
Image ID WVR1_031
160. Seaview Avenue 1922/23. The car is a Clement Bayard (1913 ?) model owned by Mr Edwards, 187 Harlesden Road, Willesden Green. Driver Leslie Edwards. Mrs Weaver ...
Image ID WVR1_049
161. Waiting for the tide at the Strood. Postcard 135960.
Nearest car JN763 - JN registration was used by Southend from 1930.
The van on the right is from ...
Date: Before August 1932
Image ID WVR1_058
162. Waiting to cross the Strood at high tide. At the front of the queue is an RAC motor cycle, perhaps expecting some work.
Lettering on side of bus probably ...
Date: Before August 1933
Image ID WVR1_060