1. Leonard Trim 1925-1965
Image ID ATR_TRM_101
2. Mrs Trim, mother of Dorothy Gauden [caption on back of photograph].
This is Rebecca Trim née Dale, born about 1846 in Colchester. Her parents were at ...
Image ID DGD_037
3. Mother of Dorothy Gauden nee Trim. This is Rebecca Trim nee Dale, born about 1846 in Colchester. Her parents were at the Barley Mow on Hythe ...
Image ID DGD_051
4. Kelly's Directory 1917 Page 404.
Public Elementary School (mixed) built in 1860, for 51 children; & endowed with £6 2s. 8d. ye ...
Image ID KEL_1917_404
5. Kelly's Directory 1922 Page 420.
Post Office, Mrs David King, sub-postmistress
Public Elementary School (mixed), built in 18 ...
Image ID KEL_1922_420
6. Brickhouse Farm, West Mersea. William Trim - smoking pipe - was a threshing contractor at Mersea. The steam engine was a 'portable', i.e. it was not ...
Image ID MF05_006
7. The new Victory Hotel - a Cleghorn postcard. Landlord Bill Trim to the right of the front door ?
Image ID MMC_P755_033
8. West Mersea winkle brig KATE racing in one of the early races of the Dabchicks Sailing Club. She was built for William Trim. 1930s.
Used in The Salty Shore ...
Image ID RG11_125
9. David John "Tom" Clarry and Emily Gertrude Trim. Date uncertain but it could be when they married in 1919, but no stripes evident on Tom's uniform so possibly ...
Image ID RG25_127