1. Aerial view of part of East Road, West Mersea, looking northeast. Brierley Hall is lower centre. On the left is Mondamin, with Patricia Catchpole's stables next...
Image ID AWA_011
2. The Hard, Cobmarsh and Packing Marsh Islands. Bradwell in the distance.
Image ID DC3_002
3. The Hard looking northeast towards the Strood. Packing Marsh Island and Cobmarsh Island on the right.
Image ID DC3_003
4. Looking towards the Hard and Mersea Island. Packing Marsh Island centre.
Image ID DC3_004
5. Buzz'n Creek. Houseboats and the Hard beyond.
Image ID DC3_005
6. The Hard, Coast Road car park, causeway, Clarke & Carter's slipway. Hulk of PIONEER top right.
Image ID DC3_006
7. The Hard, causeway on the left. West Mersea Yacht Club in the centre.
Image ID DC3_008
8. New Orleans on the left, Beach Road towards the right.
Image ID DC3_009
9. Broomhills Road - Victoria Esplanade. Western end of the beach huts.
Image ID DC3_010
10. Two Sugars Cafe on Victoria Esplanade. Gun No.1 emplacement to the west of it appears to have been recently demolished. Willoughby Car Park behind.
Image ID DC3_011
11. Seaview Avenue. Charleston Court in the centre.
Image ID DC3_012
12. Seaview Avenue - East Road junction, looking east. Assembly Hall bottom centre.
Image ID DC3_013
13. Seaview Avenue lower left and East Road across the centre. Looking northwest.
Image ID DC3_014
14. Mersea Island looking west from Wellhouse Farm.
Image ID DC3_015
15. Looking south with East Road across the centre and Seaview Avenue going down to the beach.
Image ID DC3_016
16. Looking north with Whittaker Way across top half of picture.
Image ID DC3_017
17. Looking south with Whittaker Way across the picture and Buxey Close lower centre.
Image ID DC3_018
18. Looking northeast with Whittaker Way centre left to top right and Gunfleet Close top left.
Image ID DC3_019
19. Looking east with Whittaker Way up the centre.
Image ID DC3_020
20. Young Farmers - playing on the mud at the Strood. Old barge dock lower centre.
Image ID DC3_021
21. Young Farmers - playing on the mud at the Strood.
Image ID DC3_022
22. View looking northeast where Firs Hamlet from bottom meets Firs Chase.
Image ID DC3_023
23. East Mersea looking southeast, with East Road going up from centre to left and North Farm Lane from centre to bottom left (to Colchester Oyster Fishery).
Image ID DC3_026
24. Blockhouse Fort, East Mersea. An aerial view from a kite, looking north. The fort had earth walls and was triangular. The remains are in the lower half of the...
Date: May 2006
Image ID IA004471
25. Jack Botham aerial photograph 9101A. East Mersea Stone looking south.
Pillbox visible on Stone.
East Mersea ferry hut extreme right, centre...
Image ID JBA_020
26. Jack Botham aerial photograph 9102A. East Mersea Stone. The pillbox can be seen on brow of the beach - it is now some distance away.
The remains of the...
Image ID JBA_022
27. Jack Botham aerial photograph 3205. Decoy Point. Early days at Waldegraves Caravan site.
Image ID JBA_089
28. Jack Botham aerial photograph 2121A. Decoy Point and the cliffs looking towards Cross Lane and the filter beds. Pillbox just visible on Decoy Point. Waldegraves...
Image ID JBA_098
29. Jack Botham Aerial photograph 3210. Victoria Esplanade. Photo is blurred.
In the corner of the car park, just back from the beach huts and along the fence...
Image ID JBA_126
30. Jack Botham Aerial photograph 3211. Victoria Esplanade car park. Alexandra Avenue.
Image ID JBA_128