1. 1937 Coronation Arch decorated by May Bros, Langenhoe. Pete Tye Common at the bottom of Langenhoe hill - the boundary of the parish. "Welcome to Loyal West...
Date: cMay 1937
Image ID ALS_WHI_002
2. Langenhoe Church. Postcard published by M. Harrison, Post Office, Abberton.
From Rev. H.K. and Mrs Hudson, Wadham, West Mersea, to Mrs Repton Dixon....
Image ID CW2_PCD_001
3. Langenhoe Church following the 1884 Essex Earthquake. The church was rebuilt from old materials two years after the 1884 earthquake. However, following...
Date: cMay 1884
Image ID IA004743
4. The hall, the cottage and the church.
Langenhoe Hall seen in the centre of the pciture surrounded by farm buildings, cottage and church. It is now the home...
Image ID LH28_007
5. Langenhoe Church - the beginning of the end.
Semprini opens swimming pool - see LH29_012_001
Scouts - retirement of Mr George Sturges. Richard Lucas...
Image ID LH29_012
6. Abberton, looking towards Langenhoe Lion. P.G. Page, Groceries Provision merchant on left.
Image ID MMC_P95_047
7. Fire guts Essex barn. £25,000 of damage caused to straw-filled barn at Langenhoe.
Image ID MST_OPA_413
8. The School, Langenhoe.
Image ID RG11_431