1. Queen's Corner and Mill Road, West Mersea. White's Series postcard.
Image ID MMC_P1002_019
2. Roman Wheel Tomb in Beach Road. Known locally as the Pharos as it was once thought to be the foundation of a Roman Lighthouse, but it is now generally thought ...
Image ID MMC_P1002_025
3. The Strood looking towards Colchester - sailing barge at the dock. Another copy of this postcard is postmarked 1913.
Date: Before 1913
Image ID MMC_P1002_056
4. White Hart Corner. Berry's bus waiting on Colchester - West Mersea service.
Image ID MMC_P1002_059
5. Congregational Church, Mill Road, West Mersea, known locally as Top Chapel. "God is Love" on the wall. The tablet on the right is in memory of Samuel Cant who ...
Date: After January 1898
Image ID MMC_P1002_069