1. Lane to the beach at the end of Beach Road.
Date: cApril 1985
Image ID LH52_002
2. High tide at the Hard in front of West Mersea Yacht Club.
Date: cOctober 1980
Image ID LH52_004
3. Old Forge Filling Station on Kingsland Road.
Image ID LH52_007
4. Co-op store on the corner of Barfield Road and Kingsland Road.
Image ID LH52_010
5. British Legion Club in Barfield Road.
Image ID LH52_012
6. First phase of Co-op Supermarket being built in Barfield Road. Whitings shop is next door, before the School Garden.
Image ID LH52_021
7. Electricity coming on to the Island at East and West turn. Electricity arrived about 1930, but these poles are probably from much later when the original poles ...
Image ID LH52_041
8. East and West turn at the island end of the Strood. The broken sign in the foreground seems out of place - it says Powerboats, keep away from bathing area.
Image ID LH52_045
9. Dog and Pheasant Pub, East Mersea. Trumans.
Image ID LH52_047