1. Clifford White men who built the Council Houses in Barfield Road c1920. Names as given by Mary Stevens are
1. Jack Spurgeon 2. Mr Freeman 3. Claud Dymock ...
Image ID HWC_AB1_005
2. Monkey steps and Monkey beach. Near St. Peter's Well. Laid up ships in the river. Pre-WW2
Image ID HWC_AB1_009
3. Oyster Pits along Coast Road.
Image ID HWC_AB1_029
4. Unidentified ...
Image ID HWC_AB1_059
5. Queens Corner Mill Road. Windmill. Postcard 78483.
Image ID HWC_AB1_119
6. Dubbie French and Chum Hewes on the WATERLILLY
Image ID HWC_AB1_145