1. High Street, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG21_005
2. West End Supply Stores on the corner of West Street and North Road, Tollesbury. Postcard 63824.
Used in Tollesbury Past, photo 27.
Date: Before June 1910
Image ID CG21_015
3. Tolleshunt D'Arcy Maypole. Postcard 147542.
Image ID CG21_018
4. Tollesbury looking north down Crescent Road with Woodrope Road in the distance. There is a short railway coach in garden of a house on the left.
Image ID CG21_086
5. North Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG21_159
6. Tollesbury Boys School. Photograph used in Tollesbury Past, plate 68.
Date: Before 1920
Image ID CG21_165
7. Tollesbury School.
Image ID CG21_166
8. Posing by the village pump, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG21_169
9. North Street [ North Road ], Tollesbury. Postcard 63818.
Image ID CG21_177
10. Coach outing in the 1950s. Tollesbury.
Image ID CG21_184
11. Sold. The Institute, Tollesbury. Hunts Farm Close in foreground.
Image ID CG21_211
12. West Street, Tollesbury. Plough and Sail. Postcard 96169.
Image ID CG21_302
13. Heybridge Basin. Ketch barges HAROLD 112737 on the left and PRINCESS MAY on the right.
HAROLD was skippered by Harry Stone. The Stone family lived ...
Image ID CG22_060
14. Railway Track, Tollesbury, Essex.
Used in "More from Tollesbury Past" by Keith Lovell, which says:
"The obsolete track to Tollesbury Pier Station is ...
Image ID CG22_070
15. Corner of West Street and North Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_156
16. A group of passengers waiting at Tollesbury Pier Station - the end of the Tollesbury Light Railway.
Image ID CG22_280
17. Cows being driven into Hunts Farm at the top of Station Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_361
18. Opening Day of Marine Lake, Tollesbury. The lake was opened by Lady de Crespigny. See "Tollesbury to the Year 2000" page 229 for much more on the Marine ...
Date: 8 June 1907
Image ID CG22_374
19. Church Street, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Postcard 141250.
Image ID CG22_379
20. White's Milliners and Drapers shop, Tollesbury.
From Tollesbury Past:
White's Drapers. White's new shop shared part of the Barclay's Bank building. It ...
Image ID CG22_406
21. The Blacksmith, East Road, Tollesbury. Joe Gurton. Used in More from Tollesbury Past, plate 15.
Image ID CG22_412
22. Carnival Float. Lorry from C.R. Saye.
Image ID CG22_423
Image ID CG22_500
24. A cool spot, Heybridge Basin. Postcard 113466.
GLORIA at May & Butcher's yard.
Image ID CG24_011
25. Tolleshunt D'Arcy Maypole.
Image ID CG26_001
26. Tolleshunt D'Arcy station.
Image ID CG26_003
27. Tolleshunt D'Arcy School. Postcard 63926.
Image ID CG26_006
28. Thatchers Arms, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Daniell & Sons. Postcard 99267.
Image ID CG26_007
29. Queens Head, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Gray & Sons. Postcard 99269.
Image ID CG26_008
30. Tolleshunt D'Arcy. The cycle shop is Kingfisher Cycles. Postcard 147.
Image ID CG26_010